Dezmond Wants Out

I picked up the phone and I heard a sharp snap and then the phone hung up. I had a funny feeling in my stomach that something wasnt right. I called the number back and it was cut off. Kasen gave me a concerned look. "you ok babe?" he says. I give him a nod and he pulls me to his lap. "Nowl baby girl you gotta tell me yo problems are my problems now" he says.I put my head in the crook of his neck' I dont know its just that I kinda of regret joining outlaws." I say. "Baby if you want out I can get you out" He says. "Babee.........." i say. "YES BABY?" he says. "I want out" I say.  He nods and puts my hands on his face. "I love you baby:" he says. "I love you too Kpooh" I said. I got up and decided to take a shower. When I went int he bathroom I could hear Kasen on the phone. "WELL NIGGA DEAL WITH IT YOU GET HEAD FROM MY SISTER NOWL QUAD YOU GOT THE GAME FUCKED UP DONT COME AROUND THE FAM AND DONT COME AROUND MY GIRL." I heard Kasen scream. He was really mad and it was bothering me. I got in the shower and tried to calm myself down but I wanted to kill Quad. I got  out the shower and put on a big shirt. I walked over to Kasen and he had his head in his hands. I hated seeing him like this. I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist  I pulled him closer and he pulled me on him. Our faces were inches away from eachother and then he said: "You sexy as hell". I blushed then kissed him long and hard we sat there for a couple minutes then decided not to let the bed take over our day.

We got out the bed and put on some clothes,I put on my pink hello kitty crop top,black ripped skinny jeans,and my pink and black jordans. I wore the crop top so I could show off the tatts on my stomach. Kasen came out wearing his black and red polo shirt,some black levis and his red chucks.We made it outside ands decided the mall was good place. We hopped in my black Lambo and drove. A couple minutes later we were there.We decided to walk around and look in stores. We walked in front of hot topic and the sunglasses caught my eyes. I walked in and started looking around.I found some gold hello kitty ones. I went to the register and the guy looked familiar. "OH well i'll be damned u forgot about me?" he said. I looked a lil closer and it was my homie from way back marcus. I gave him a hug and Kasen walked in behind me and dapped him up. 'IM glad yall finally decided to get together" he said. Kasen grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to his side. I wrapped my arms around him and he gave me a peck on the lips.I buried my head in his chest and he played with my hair. After we paid for my glasses we walked to the car. When I got there I was soo fucking heated some dumb motherfucker key'd my fucking lambo df type shit is that? I knew who did it and that shit meant war.

*short again but writers block for my stupid ass again yall im tired today was the last day and my happy ass wasnt thinking til now man owweeee mane dis summer fin to be hell on a scale read my story guys thanks* -destini =)