Will You........

* This one has a weird title I know but you will get it when I start the chapter we are back in Dezmonds POV and this chapter will be ok i guess.*

*The next morning*

I woke up the next morning and I got up,I jumped back cause I stepped on something. I leaned over the bed and Kasen was on the floor sleep I woke him up and did my routine. Today I went with a hello kitty tanktop, black jean jacket, black ripped skinny jeans,and black and pink Jordans. I was doing my hair when Kasen came out the bathroom and wrapped his hands around my waist. I put my hair in a high pony tail and turned around. Kasen had on a pink nike shirt,white levis and pink and white nike shoes.(he brought the clothes with him) He also had on the chain I bought him from the mall. We walked down stairs ate and left for school.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up to the school and waited. I saw Jasmine and I had to admit my chicka was looking sexy, she had on a purple tank top,black jean jacket,purple skinny jeans,and purple and black chucks. Jaharee was right behind her in all black. I kissed Kasen got out and went to greet them, I gave my chicka a hug and kissed her cheek,Jaharee came up and I daped him up then hugged him.

We got inside the gym and Jacob was there, he waved and I waved back. Then my homie Tredarius walk up to me and he did what he always does when he see's me he smelled my hair. I laughed and gave this kid a hug. The teachers dismissed us and I walk to Mrs.Angeliques class. When I got there I took my seat in the back. Jaharee sat on Jasmine's left and I was on Jasmine's right, there was a empty desk next to me and I put my purse in it. During our lesson about distrubting properties there was a knock on the door. The lady from the office came in and told us we had a new student. When he walked in I almost screamed. Kasen walked in the class and his eyes searched til they found mine. He smiled and half the bitches in there started talking about him like he was a sexy superstar or something. He walked to where I was and he moved my purse. I blushed and slid my purse to the floor. Our lesson continued until the bell rung for lunch.

We walked to lunch and Kasen came to sit at our table. He sat beside me and grabbed my hand. This was too real my baby is back in school. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He pecked my lips and Jasmine was smiling hard. Our next classes went by fast then we had gym. We dont do anything but chill so we all sat in bleachers and talked. Kasen sat there in silence. I grabbed his hand and move to the other side of the bleachers. "Whats wrong babe?" I ask. "I'm shy you know that." he says. "It ok you wanna stay over here?" I ask. He says no and I get up to walk back. He grabs my arm and sits me back down. "I gotta question" He says. I replie with a ok and he says: "You wanna go to prom?" "YES!!!" I scream at him. Everybody turns there heads towards us and I blush from embarassment. He pecks my lips and we walk back over to the group. We all start discussing prom and we all decided to go as a big group. I couldnt wait til prom and knew what I had to do. I walked up to Kasen and I smiled he knew what I wanted so he didnt ask. He pulled out one of his black cards and gave it to me. I went to Jasmine and told her we had to shop again.

*Yeah well it was a weird chapter I kno but aye yoo things about to get crazy in the mall* There might be mistakes but im not perfect ♥ - Destini