The Recovery

*Dezmonds POV*

I could feel myself breathing but I couldnt open my eyes. When I got them open a little light filled my eyes. I closed them then opened them again. This time I got them open all the way and I could see a hospital poster. I tried to get up but it felt like my body weighed a ton. A doctor appeared over me and asked me how I was doing. My throat was so so dry I couldnt answer. He walked out and I didnt know what to do.

*Kasen's POV*

The doctore came out and he walked over to us. He told me they had to pump her stomach and they found perscription drugs in her system. I didnt know what to do. He told me I could go see her and everybody followed behind me. We walked in and she was laying there like a dead person. I walked over and she looked at me. She tried to sit up but she was struggling. I helped her up and she cupped her hands. I told Jaharee to go get her some water. He came back and she drunk the whole bottle. She gave me a faint hello and it made me smile. She started crying and I hugged her. She told us about the kid at the table who handed her the drink. I wanted to kill who ever he was. I walked out and I started punching walls.I sunk to the floor and cried again. This time I was shocked cause Dezmond came out and she grabbed my hands she placed them on her stomach and she sat in my lap. We stayed like that til she pulled me up and told me to come back in the room. We went back in and she talked with everybody. The doctor came in and told her to get some rest everybody went home and I stayed with Dezmond. I dont know what it is but this girl had me going crazy.

*Kasen and Dezmond omg well we will switch back to Dezmond next chapter* -Destini ♥