BETRAYAL

We were watching Takers when my phone went off:

Me: Hello?

Unknown: You think you can walk over all of us??? You got another thing coming little bitch.

Me: Who is this??

Unknown: Dont worry bitch,if you want your bestfriend back come to the abandoned building on 31st street.

Before I could say anything they hung up. "Whats wrong?" Kasen says."Somebody kidnapped Jasmine" I cry out. I get up ignoring the pain in my legs and I run up the stairs. I put on black pants,a black shirt and my black Jordans, I grab a black hoodie out the closest. I walk down stairs to the door,before I could open it,Kasen came down stairs. "You think im gonna let you go alone?" He says. I nod my head and he goes to the garage and pulls out a black truck. I hop in and we start going to 31st. When we get there I stop. "We dont have guns or anything to protect ourselves with."I say. "I beat you to that" Kasen says. He walks to the trunk and brings out 4 guns he gives me two and tells me to put them inside my belt and cover them with my hoodie. We walked inside the building and my phone startes to vibrate. I picked up:

Me: Hello?

Unknown: You have to walk up 3 flights of stairs and come in the first room.

Me: ok

He or she hangs up and we walk up the stairs. When we reached the 3rd flight of stairs I could hear Jasmine screaming. Kasen and I run up the last flight and into a room. We walk in and Jasmine is strapped to a chair and there are 2 people in mask sitting in chairs. I run over to Jasmine and she has cuts all over. I untie her and pull her over to the door. The guy in the mask walked over to a small desk and pulled out a gun. Before he could pull the trigger Kasen pulled out his gun and shot him in the hand. The gun flew out his hand and into the wall. The person sitting in the chair got up and ran over the person in the other mask. Why did u do that!!!??" A familiar female voice said. Without thinking I ran over to where the women in the mask was and I took her mask off. JAMICIA???!!! She stood up and smiled. "You stupid bitch" she says. "You beat me up and turned Jacob against me." she starts to yell. "You mad cause I became friends with him?" I say. "No..when yall started hanging out he stopped paying attention to me." she says. "So who's your partner in crime" I say. She bends over and pulls the mask off and I see my old childhood friend Nate Dixon. The anger that was inside of me builds up. I pull one of the guns from my belt and aim it at Nate. I wanted him dead. "Why Nate?", "What did I do to you?" I cry. "Ive always had a crush on you,but you turn me down." He cries. I felt a hand on my back and I turned to see Kasen trying to comfort me.He eased the gun out my hand and told me to get jasmine to the car. I picked her up bridal style and walked out the room. I got down the first flight of stairs and I heard a gun shot. My heart froze, "KASEN!!!" I scream. I ran back up and Jamicia was on the floor. Kasen grabbed my hand and we ran back down the stairs. I picked Jasmine up and we ran to the car. When we got to the car I layed Jasmine in the backseat. Kasen got in and called Jaquan. He told him he needed help getting rid of the bodies. After they talked he hung up and started the car. He grabbed my hand and we pulled off.

When we got home I took a long shower and changed into my pj's. I went to my room and grabbed the Iphone off the charger. I dialed Jaharee's number and the convo was awkward:

Jaharee: Hello?

Me: Were you sleep?

Jaharee: Yea but im up now why?

Me: I need you to come over.

Jaharee: why?

Me: I will explain when you get here.

We hung up and I went to check on Jasmine. She was sleep in one of the guest rooms. I went down stairs and Kasen was sleep on the couch. I dragged him up stairs and into the bedroom. I went downstairs and watched t.v. 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Jaharee. He came in and I told him about the kidnapping. A tear escaped from him eye and I gave him a hug. "I wanna see her" he said. I showed him the guest bedroom and he walked in. I went inside the room with Kasen and I laid down and let sleep take over me.

*Im updating late because I had a hangover and my head has been throbbing lately -.- but guys 3hundred somethings reads thats amazing I wanna hear what you guys got to say please comment :) Next chapter coming soon* -Destini ♥