The Problem

*This is where the last chapter left off*

DADDY!!! I say when i answer the phone,I havent talked to my father in 5 years.

Our Convo was like this:

Him: hey sweet pea

Me: wats up

Him: I wanted to kno what you were doing arent u suppose to be in school?

Me: i got sick and came home *complete lie*

Him: Tell your mom to call me i wanted to make plans with you this weekend.

Me: ok bye dad love you

Him: love you too sweet pea

We hung up and I rolled on my side to look at kasen he was smiling and it made me blush it was 2:30 so I decided to put my clothes back on and I asked Kasen to drive me to Jasmine's house.When we got to Jasmine's I gave him a kiss and I got out.

Jasmine greeted me at the door and i could tell she wanted to talk. We went up to her room and sprawled out onto the floor.

*I told her about the kiss and she asked were me and kasen a thing*

I couldnt tell her anything besides we kissed. She told me I needed to find out so i decided to ask that night.

I called Kasen and he came to pick me up I asked him to come in so we could talk. We went up to my room and we layed with our backs on the bed. Our conversation was like this:

Me: I have a question

Kasen: you can ask me anything

Me: are we something or what?

Kasen: I want you to be my girl but I dont want you involved with my business.

Me: I dont care about your business I just want you.

Kasen: well then be my girl

Me: atleast you can ask

Kasen: LOL will you be my girl?

Me: Yes!!

He grabbed my hand and pull me on top of him and kissed me I smiled then got up to log onto my facebook. I logged on I had 56 notifications and 30 inboxes. I went to my wall and there was a wall post from Jacob he was tryin to apologize but I didnt want to hear it. I went to my relationship status and put In a relationship with Kasen Harrison. He was on his phone smiling I could tell he was accepting. When it was official we sat there and watched the likes and comments some were from his friends most were from mine.

I heard the front door open and I knew it was my mom I walked out my room holding Kasens hand she was smiling and said "I already know facebook news travels fast". She hugged Kasen and told him to stay for dinner. He was accepted into the family.

*Awww well well this doesnt mean Jacobs done with Dezmond but that will be further in the story Btw: Me and Jacob dont date anymore im dating somebody else now ♥*