Peace Maker

*Back in southern California*

*Jasmine's POV*

Me and Jacob been laying low after one of my underground snitches came and told me Kasen was trying to put a hit out on us. I mean I aint gone lie sometimes I miss Dezmond but I had to do what I had to do that bitch is crazy and she knows it. Right now me and Jacob laying in our king size bed watching t.v. "Man Im tired of this lay low shit" I say. "We wouldnt be here if you wouldnt have joined the mexicans" Jacob said. I couldnt believe this nigga he think I just joined them cause I thought that shit was cool. Hell nawl. I got up and went to the closest, I pulled out my pistol and aimed it at him. "You wanna talk shit get out" I say pissed off. He didnt say nothing he rose up slowly and eased his way out the room. I slammed the door and grabbed a blunt from mt stash. I lit it and smoked about half of it . I put it out in the ash tray then I laid down to feel my high take affect. Instead of feeling my high I was hit with a bunch of emotions. I was missing my old life when I didnt smoke and I didnt have to lay low..I couldnt believe I was fin to sat it but. I miss my main bestfriend. I missed Dezmond. It was time to end this once and for all.

*Short chapter but aye give jasmine props she wants to end the beef between her and dee but it aint just about friendship nomo gangs will be involved people will get hurt but wats the most important thing is will Kasen and Dezmond keep things in order?* We will see well until tommrow- Destini=)