New Gang

I woke up the next morning and Kasen was staring at me. "Why you staring Kpooh?" I say. "Dee im lucky to have yo bad ass and I love you,forreal when you turn 18 im putting a ring on yo finger I promise you that". He says. I give him a smile and a kiss. I got up and checked my phone. I had 4 missed calls,2 from my mom,2 from Quad.The gang was important but family always comes first. I decided to call my mom.

CONVO:

Mom??

where have you been young lady,I heard your in a gang??

Mom i can explain just give me time.

No i dont want your fuck ass excuses your going to end up like your brother,Come get your shit out my house you can move in with your lil nigga.

I guess i will then oh yeah mom happy birthday,you thought I forgot??

She didnt even reply she hung up in my face. That was bull shit but no emotion was showed.Kasen told me to get dressed and meet him at the car. I got my black tank top,black Levis,and my black samoas. I let my hair stay curly and put on my carmex. I gave myself one last look in the mirror then put my raybands on and walked out the house. I got in the car with no clue of were I was going. We pulled up at my moms house. I didnt want to get out. "Come on" Kasen says. "Hell NO" I say. He sighs then gets out the car.He comes over to my side and opens the door. He grabbed my hands and put them to his face. "please baby just for me" he says. I gave him  a sigh and a head nod. He grabbed my hand and we walked in together.

My mom was sitting on the couch with some man and he was cuddling her. "Well i'll be damned,girl you lucky my boyfriend here or you know what would have happened" she said. "WHAT THE FUCK BOYFRIEND AND YOU WOULDNT DARE TOUCH ME WHERE MY BROTHER?' I ask with anger in my tone. "Your brother joined the army he aint here' she says. I didnt know what to do I wanted to cry but not here, I decided to wait ,I got all my bags and boxes and walked out of there. When I got in the car I started crying harder then I usually cry this was too much. I lost my mom and now my brother gone. My thoughts were interuptted by Kasen slamming the door to the hummer. He rubbed my thigh and then wiped my tears. I couldnt help it I needed this kid alot. He started the car and started driving off. We went to a stop light and he looked over at me. "You hungry?" he asked. I gave him a nod and he drove to Chik-fil-a. We were at the drive thru and Kasen ordered us both chicken nuggest and strawberry milkshakes. He drove to the next window and there was  a pretty girl at the window she looked familiar but I couldnt make her face out. She made eye contact, "Dezmond Hudson right?" she asked "Yes Umm im sorry I dont know your name" I said a lil bit embarassed. "Oh Im Marissa Murriel" she says. I give her a smile and something in my head told me to get her number. "Marissa this might be awkward but we should hang sometime" I said. She gave me a smile then got out a sheet of paper and scribbled her number on it. We drove off and went home. When we got there I took a shower got into my Pjs and ate my food. I then called Quad and we talked about big plans. He told me to come to the  warehouse later  and I agreed. I then went down stairs and Kasen was down there  watching a movie. I sat in his lap and he gave me a long kiss,tongues met,hands wondered and then.......

I don't wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection
And I hope I'm not sounding too desperate
I need love and affection
Love, love, love, love and affection
Love, love, L-O-V-E-E-E and affection

"Yo!!!" I say picking up the phone.

"I know im the last person you want to talk to but I think its time we talk on a serious note" the female voice said.

"Yeah later though I got a meeting how about 9 tonight?" I say.

"Aight" the female says back.

I didnt reply I hung up and cuddled into Kasen it felt so good to be near this boy I didnt want to let him go.He held me tight like he was afraid to let me go. "I love you Kpooh" I say. "I love you too baby" He says.  I smile into his chest cause I knew if I looked at him I was going to blush.We sat there for a while until I got another call from Quad telling me to go head and head out to the warehouse. I got up and I went to put on some clothes,I put on my sweat shirt,some khakis and some black chucks. I walked back downstairs grabbed my phone,gave Kasen a kiss and walked out. I decided my black Lambo was good enough. I got in and sped off.

*30 minutes later*

I was at the warehouse waiting for Quad,when I got a call:

Yo" I say

"Aye I'll be there in a sec Hayley wanted me to pass through" he says.

I gave him a "ok" and hung up,for some reason Quad and Hayley being together didnt seem right to me.I sat on the couch and decided to smoke a blunt. I lit the blunt and smoked half of it. Just then Quad walked in with a big smile. "What you smiling for?" I ask. "Kasen's sister give some good head" he says. I wanted to slap this nigga in his face,but i kept my cool. For some reason I felt the need to tell Kasen so I pulled out my Iphone and dialed Kasen and then I placed the phone back in my pocket. "What did you say Quad?" I asked. "I said Kasen's sister gives good head,is there a problem?" he asked? I shook my head and he continued. "Well I wanted to tell you that the mexicans will be takened care of I just need some C-4 and bait. I knew what he meant, he wanted me to get in an argument with the mexicans long enough for him to drop the C-4 and me to get out of there. I gave him a nod and told him I would take it into consideration. I walked outside and my phone automatically started ringing:

 I don't wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection
And I hope I'm not sounding too desperate
I need love and affection
Love, love, love, love and affection
Love, love, L-O-V-E-E-E and affection

I picked up before I could greet the person I could hear screaming. My mind went to Hayley. I ran to my car and sped off. I got to Hayleys house and Kasen was inside the house trying to break the door down to Hayleys room. "Stop it!!!" I scream. "HAYLEY IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" HE SCREAMS. I push him away fromt the door and he did something I hated to see him do...cry. He hugged me and cried into my shirt,I rubbed his back and comforted him. I told Hayley to count to 50 before she came out. I eased Kasen out the door and I closed it behind me. I made him get in the car and I drove home.

When we got home I pushed him into the house and up the stairs.I sat him down and I sat across from him Indian style.He started to cry and I scooted closer to him to comfort him. He layed his head in my lap and I traced him facial features. His beautiful light brown eyes were red from crying,his eyes had puffed up and he was looking like his heart broke. I placed my hand over his heart and he grabbed it and intertwined our fingers we sat like that until he fell asleep. I gave his a kiss and placed the cover over us and we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

*FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER LOL YEED!!!!!!!!!!**** GUYS THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME NOT TOO MANY DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL ONLY 2 YEED THATS COOL BUT GUYS A UPDATE TOMMROW AND THEN ONE FRIDAY SATURDAY I HAVE PLANS SORRY BUT I WILL WRITE AND KEEP WRITING TIL I CANT WRITE NOMORE :) UNTIL NEXT TIME.... YOU CRAZY AUTHOR OF THUGG LOVE: DESTINI=)