Dinner

LOVE QUOTE:   We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.       

                 *Back In Vegas*                    

             *Dezmond's POV*

I woke up and I was still inside of Kasens arms. He had fallen asleep and he was smirking. I started planting kisses all over his face. When I got to his lips he kissed back and I laughed. He then opened his eyes. "Goodmorning baby" I say with a big smile. "Goodmorning babe" he says back with a smile. "Im still taking you to dinner" he says. "Ok"I say back. I then got up and went to the shower. I got in and let the warm water hit my body.

A couple minutes later I got  out and wrapped a towel around my self. I went to the mirror and combed my hair,it was curly so I left it like that. I walked to the closet and picked out my black Levi  pants a rainbow color zebra stripped tank top and my black sandals. Before I left I gave Kasen a kiss and told him I was going to the spa. I went downstairs and got the gold hummer I rented. I drove around until I saw the place I was looking for. I parked and walked into the bulding.It was nice place. I decided to get a massage and then get my nails did. The lady that was going to massage me was a chunky lightskinned lady and her hands were huge. I stripped down and she put a towel around my private area but she let me keep my underwear on (you guys know why). It felt good even though she had man hands. When she finished I put my clothes on and she walked me over to a korean lady and she started to paint my nails.I got black and gold painted on my nails and then on my toes I got white tips. I paid for everything and then I went to get some heating pads cause I was cramping. I then went home and gave Kasen the keys. He left and I decided to just take a nap from the pain.

                  *Kasens POV*

I got in the car and decided to buy my babe a pretty dress. I went to her favorite store Manhattan and they had so many dresses. I decided to go with a black and red dress and some red bottoms. I then went to a flower shop and bought a dozen red roses. I go back to the condo and she in there sleep. I didnt wanna wake her so I just got my oufit and took a shower. I decided to go with my black and red trukfit shirt,black levis, and red chucks. I left a note and grabbed the flowers. I went down to the reservation room to make sure everything was set up perfect. All I had to do now was wait for her.

            *Dezmonds pov again*

I woke up and saw a red and black dress laid on the bed. I picked it up and found a note attached to it. Kasen  was down stairs waiting on me. I put the dress on put my hair in a high bun and then slipped on the red bottoms he bought too. I gave myself a look in the mirror and I was feeling conceited. I walked as fast as I could without falling. When I got to the dining area Kasen was sitting there with roses in his hand. When he saw me he got up and handed me the roses and then pecked my lips. He pulled my chair out and then went to sit down. I ordered a steak,even though I knew I wasnt going to be able to finish it all. We sat there ate our food,laughed,talked and enjoyed the alone time. Things like this make me not want to stay in Vegas and never return home. When we were finished,Kasen carried me bridal style back the condo and sat me on the bed. He then sat down and I got on top of him I was straddling him and He was holding on to my waist. I started to kisswith passion and then passion led into tongue and tongue led to hands wondering. He then gave me a teasing smile and we teased each other the whole night.

*blahhh blahhh blaahhhh guys im soo tired i had a million things to do today i thought my summer would be fun but i miss my bestfriend and I miss my bestfriend jacob too i also miss my nephew but ughh!!! im happy that pretty little liars is coming back who else is a pll fan?? I know im not the only one but guys thanks for the love and support i appreciate it alot - crazy author of team kasen and team jacob-  Destini=)