Im Dezmond Harrison

*9 months later Dezmonds POV*

Its been 9 months and my baby is due soon. I was ready to get my bundle of joy.Im big as hell and ive beem cramping.I'm not going to lie im feeling insecure.I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I felt a tear roll down my face. Damn Im ugly. I went to the bed and laid on my side,crying my eyes out. Just then I heard the front door slam. I knew it was Kasen he has been ordering furniture to put in the baby room. He came upstairs and I got prepared for a speech.

*Kasen's POV*

I walked in and went upstairs. Dezmond was sitting up there crying. I hate to see that. "Whats wrong baby?" I say rubbing her stomach. "EVERY THING IM UGLY,HUGE AND IN PAIN" she says. "Baby your still gorgeous as hell and you aint big and anything you need to get rid of the pain I will get for you." I say truthfully. She gives me that warm smile that I love to see and I aint goin lie she had a nigga heart beating fast."You hungry?" I ask her. She shakes her head yes. I help her get off the bed and downstairs. "I want breakfast" she says. "Waffle house?" I ask. She shakes her head and I go get the keys to the hummer. I pulled out and helped her in. We then drove to the Waffle house and she was excited. I laughed and helped her out. We got a booth and then we ordered. I wasnt really hungry but I ordered a omelet with ham and cheese. Dezmond almost ordered the whole damn menu. The doctor was right pregnant women eat alot. We sat and waited on our food. Thats when I saw one of my exes. Ahe was mean mugging a nigga hard a.f. I wasnt really paying her no attention though.The lady brought our food and we started to grub.

*Dezmond's POV*

We was eatting when I felt a hoe burning a hole in the side of my face. I mean damn she act like she never seen a pregnant chick before. I was moody as hell and wanted to say something but I kept my cool. After me and Kasen ate he paid and we were walking out when that chick came up and started calling Kasen's name. I turned around and she gave me a stank look. "What do you want Tiana?" Kasen says. Oh so he knows her. "Word in the streets is you settled down" she says. "Yeah with my wife Dezmond" he says pointing to me. I smile and she looks at me. "Well Kasen dont forget the times we had" she says. I was going to say something but Kasen cut me off. "Bye Tiana" he says. We walk out and I look back and give her a smirk. These bitches just dont know Im Dezmond Harrison (The one and only). We got in and sped off.

*Short chapter I know but im trying to watch the fosters and write at the same time Im still updating hump day wich os wednesday so be ready ok? Well comment and vote guys. And when my new book comes out make sure to read it. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM LIP_STICK_GODDESS AND ADD ME ON FUN RUN (IM LAME I KNOW) FUN RUN NAME: SavageNoWebbie but thanks for everybody who had been reading guys read my bestfriends story too Im in it and so is Kasen lol her story is called I'm in love with a player and the cover is a darkskinned man and he is picking up a lightkin gurl haha well until wednesday-Destini=)