Thug Date ♥

The next night I made Jasmine come over. I did her hair cause the girl usually lets her hair stay in a ponytail. I curled it and put some gold streaks in it to match her dress. When she put that dress on I could tell Dezmond Hudson did that hair. Next I had to do something to mine so I made myself a chinese bang and put the rest of my hair in a bun. Make up wasnt a issue I put on some lipgloss thats it. I went in the bathroom and slipped my dress on. I know im conceited but I should be my girls sat up perfect in the dress and it showed my curves. I came out and put my shoes on. I knew the boys were going to be late.

*20 minute late*

I get a text from Kasen letting me know they outside.I took my time cause I wasnt trying to fall. I got outside and looked at Jasmine we was thinking the same thing : Both our boyfriends was looking sexy.

Kasen had on a red dress shirt,black pants,and black dress shoes,Jaharee had the gold bowtie, white shirt,black pants,and black shoes. I walked to Kasen and gave him a long kiss. I then daped Jaharee up and got in the car.

I was too busy listening to the music we jamming to,to notice we made it to the restaurant. We walked into Cheddars and the waiter took us to a table, we all ordered lemonades and we enjoyed our night.

We had just got done eatting when I heard shots ring out. Kasen grabbed my hand and made me get low. He reached for his waist and pulled out his gun. He crawled to the corner of the restaurant and he cocked the gun. He pulled the trigger several times and I didnt know what to do. He walked over to where I was and put the gun on the table. He gave me a hug and made me promise to cover my eyes. I did what he told me to do and I covered my eyes.

I felt the cold air hit my legs and I could tell I was outside,I opened my eyes and there were ambulances,police,and FBI agents everywhere.Kasen walked me to a man in doctors suit. The man examined me and released me. I then searched the crowd for Jaharee and Jasmine,when I couldnt find them I turned to Kasen and he could tell what I was going to ask. "Jasmine was rushed to the hospital and Jaharee went with her" he said .All of a sudden it was like the world had stopped. I tried to walk but I stumbled a couple times. Then out of nowhere things went dark.

*Yeah I know short but guys school is almost out and this story will be updated all summer so this will be like a job to me. Thanks for reading by the way my bestfriend Jasmine has a story too when I do the next chapter I will tell you the name* Thanks for reading please follow me lol -Destini ♥