The Love Test

I woke up the next morning and I looked at the calendar. It was May 15, my dad was coming to pick me up after school. I got up and did the hygiene thing. My outfit today was a black and blue Hollister,black pants and one black chuck and one blue chuck.I went down stairs made breakfast and ate. Bear came downstairs and I told him the news. "Why he trying to be in our lives now?" he says." I dont know give him a chance" I say trying to avoid a fight. Bear sighed but agreed, he gave me a peck on the cheek and went to his car. I went back up to my room and texted Kasen.

*CONVO*

ME: Hey hubby

HIM: Hi wifee

ME: You want me to pick you up?

HIM: sure hun

ME: ok oh yeah btw, can you drive my car to your house this afternoon my dad is coming to pick me up.

HIM: alright baby I LOVE YOU

ME; be there in 10min LOVE YOU TOO.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

I pulled up at Kasen's house and he hopped in.  When we arrived at shool we waited til we saw out crew to get out. I saw my chicka and I thought damn she recovers quick. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. She was quiet and staring ahead. I followed her eyes and she was staring at Jaharee. I decided to seperate from the group cause it was awkward having these two in the same room. I walked in the room gave all my people a hug and I waited for our teachers to dismiss. When they finally dismissed. I walked to first period and sat in my regular seat. Jasmine sat with me and Kasen sat in the middle row with Jaharee. The teacher walked in with a new student his name was Deion and he sat in the back were Kasen usually sits next to me. I glanced over and Kasen was giving the guy a look. The bell rung and I was walking out but the teacher called my name. I turned around and the new kid was next to her. 'he has classes with you please show him around." she said. I smiled and said "sure". He followed me to lunch and he didnt say a word. I got my lunch and waited on him. When he came out I walked over to the table and introduced him to everybody. They all greeted him and he waved back.

The rest of the day went by fast and I actually enjoyed it. When the end of the day came I grabbed my stuff and walked out the doors. 'Hey Dezmond?" a voice said. I turned around and it was the new kid he gave me a smile and a hug. "What was that for?' I asked. "For showing me around" He said. I gave him a smile and then I heard my crazy mexican alvaro. "UH-OH you replacing Kasen" he says teasing. I laugh, "you got jokes vavo". He smiles and walks away. I was going to my car when I forgot Kasen was taking my car home. He cam out with Jaharee and they were smoking a blunt. They walked up to me and I took the blunt and puffed it. I let out perfect circles of smoke and I could see Kasen was turned on. I laughed and gave him the keys. He kissed me and then I heard a horn honk from behind us. I turned around and there was my father. I hugged Kasen and ran to my dads car.I got in and he hugged me. I was soo happy and It was shown all over my face.We drove to a small restaurant and made small talk. After we ate he drove me home and talked to my brother. I could hear them in the other room arguing. I heard a door slam and I knew my father was gone. I was pissed we could never be normal ive been wanting a connection with my father for a while but I guess that wasnt happening no time soon. I sat there and I couldnt help but cry. I texted Kasen and asked him to come over. He told me he would be there in a minute.

When he showed up I was still crying and he grabbed me and layed me on the bed. He started brushing tears off my cheek. I didnt wanna talk so we just sat there in silence. A couple hours later I got up took a shower and decided to check facebook. I logged in and had 6d notifications and 25 friend request. I checked my notifications and there was nothing interesting there. I opened my freind request tab up and the first name I saw was Deion Willams. I smiled he was a sweet kid. I excepted it and logged off. I went back to the bed were Kasen was sleeping. I wrapped my arms around him and fell into a deep sleep. :)

*GUYS IM ON MY COMPUTER AND YEAH THEY ALL END THE SAME WITH HER GOING TO SLEEP I KNOW BUT IM A AMATUER WRITER SOO DONT JUDGE ME :) WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME*-DESTINI<3