Rehearsal

Kasen and I woke up the next morning and groaned. "Rehearsal dinner" we both said at the same time. I was soo tired of getting up early but tommrow I would be up at around 7:30 in the morning getting ready to say my I do's. I got up and did my hygene thing. I decided to do a girly outfit. I went with a white pencil neck skirt a black dress top and some black heels. I put my hair in a high bun and then sprayed my victoria secret perfume on me too. I took a look in the mirror and I was impressed. Kasen came out and he was wearing his white Levi's white and red shirt and his white and red Jordans. We went downstairs and got inside the white lambo.

*30 minutes later*

The church was already packed with workers,family,friends and other people. We saw Ashley and she told us to just enjoy this time cause tommrow is crunch time. We walked into the ballroom and I walked over to Tahiem quickly because I havent seen him in a while. Alvaro,Tahiem,Jaharee,Alexis,and alot of other people from school filled up the first 10 tables. I then walked over to see a whole bunch of my family and Kasen's family filling up the rest of the 400 tables we had. I smiled at everybody and hugged everybody also. It seemed like everybody wanted to talk to me but I just wanted to have fun. Thats when I got a idea: Dance contest. I stopped my mom in the middle of her talk with me and went over to the radio. I turn it on and pour it up by Rihanna was playing. I started swaying my hips and then Tahiem joined in. Then it seemed like everybody in the room wanted to dance. We all started dancing and laughing and singing. Thats when Ashley walked in. The smile that was on her face faded away. She walked over to the radio and turned it off. I was going to say something but Kasen came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Ashley said that the food and stuff was done and we could come eat. There was all kinds of food. We was having a elegant wedding Fo'show. I didnt eat cause I wasnt hungry. I went outside to smoke a blunt and get away from the crowd.A couple minutes later Tahiem came out. He gave me a weak smile then said"Imma miss the old us forreal,we all growed up." I felt a tear come down my face, I leaned my head on Tahiem shoulder and said"We will still turn up I promise." He gave me a nod and we started talking abouy the old days. Damn tommrow was going to be a day full of emotions but ayee we all gotta grow up Im just not changing I will always love my niggas.

*Dezmond is determined to keep all her friendships i guess this chapter was a suprise but tommrow after pretty little liars the big wedding day will happen Im slick going to cry I didnt think this book was going to to make it to where its at now but I love you guys thanks for reading :) *-Destini=)