The Dinner

Kasen stayed for dinner cause my mom wanted to talk to us about the relationship.

Kasen was in the other room playing xbox with my brother and I was in the kitchen talking to my mom,we were having a good conversation until I brought up my dad.

"Why the fuck he calling you?" She said with anger in her voice.

"I dont know he wants you to call him though." I say.

"No!!I dont want you talking to his low life ass either." She says.

"Well momma you gotta except the fact thats my father wants me in his life and he trying to do good." I say starting to get pissed.

I got up and ran to my room slamming the door. A couple minutes later I heard a knock on the door. "Go away mom" I scream. But to my suprise it wasnt my mom. I opened my door and Kasen was sitting there. I let him walk in and he sat on my bed.

I stood there and he finally got up and grabbed my hand he lead me to the bed and he layed me on his chest i started crying hard.

He was rubbing my back trying to calm me down. After I calmed down he got a phone call who ever was on the line was screaming, he told them he couldnt do the job right now he was busy. I smiled because any man that takes time out his work to be with you is a keeper.I waited til he got off the phone and I jumped in his lap and started kissing him,he kissed back and then he bit my lip asking for a way in. I let him in and he explored my mouth,then, he moved from my lips to my neck I bit back a moan and I stopped him before things got out of hand.We layed there just happy and in love.

*20 minutes later*

My momma screamed for us to come eat.

We went into the dinning room and the smell was mouth watering.

My mom had made steak,mashed patatoes and salad. We sat at the table said grace and we ate, after everybody was done my mom wanted to talk to me and kasen. She looked at Kasen and asked him if he loved me. He replied with a yes. I started to blush and he grabbed my hand. My mom told us to be safe and dont do anything stupid.I could tell this relationship was going to work.

*hey guys just an update on me well I have a new boyfriend and he is my world 5.5.13 well next chapter is going to be dedicated to my bestfriend (jasmine) i love u hun*