The Double Date Plan

I walked in the house and my mom wasnt home yet so I went to my room and called my latina chick.

Our convo was like this:

Me: hey chicka

Her: hey mami

Me: whats up chicka?

Her: Nun sosa baby.

Me: you aint chief keef

Her: Lmao Bang Bang but were you been.

Me: with my husband girl.

Her:owee chicka you sound a lil worried everything ok?

*I tell her about the crack*

"Babe you gotta let him know you respect his business but you wanna family some day" She says.

I tell her I will call her back then I call Kasen. I tell him to come over so we can talk. A couple minutes later we inside my room arguing.

"NIGGA YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME" I say to him.

"MAN IM TRYING TO MAKE YO ASS HAPPY" he yells back.

"DRUGS DONT MAKE ME HAPPY KASEN." I say starting to tear up.

I get up and walk over to the window. He walks up behind me and trys to pull me back to the bed I try to resist but when it comes down to him I get weak. He finally pulls me to the bed but I cover my face with my hands. He pulls me closer and I let him. After a couple minutes of silence he breaks it by talking about how him and Jaharee wanna double date with me and Jasmine. I get up and I text Jasmine the news she replys with a wink face and heart. I walk back over to Kasen and I feel like a weight has been lifted.

*NEXT CHAPTER THE GIRLS GO SHOPPING I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS READ MY STORY ITS AWESOME TO KNOW I ATTRACT PEOPLE OH WELL I WILL BE STARTING A NEW BOOK AFTER THIS ONE* P.S MY BOOKS MIGHT HAVE ALOT OF GRAMMAR PROBLEMS OH WELL EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES -DESTINI ♥