2 Choices

The mexicans walked in and I could see Jasmine.They walked to their side of the club and sat down. A couple minutes later Jasmine walked over."Did you think about what we talked about?" She asked. "She doesnt want to be friends with you" Marissa says."Nobody was talking to you" Jasmine says with a attitude."Well Dezmond you have to choose me or her" Marissa says."Man thats some bull shit right there choosing man fuck that" I say. "Kasen can you please take me home,if you want to come back you can" I say. "Yeah come on" He says. I roll my eyes at the both of them and I storm out the club. Kasen grabs me before I can get to the car and turns me around,he cups his hands around my face and pulls me into a kiss. I didnt kiss back a first due to anger but he gets me weak,I started kissing back and then I heard ooo's and aww's coming from people standing outside the club. I buried my head in his chest trying to hide my hot red face. We then started walking to the car.When we got in the car I laid my head on the window and rested.

                                                               *Kasen's POV*

It was a quiet ride home and I used that time to look at the girl I would be marrying in a month.Dezmond was perfect,she was short,thick in all the right places and she got some long pretty hair to go with it all. I love this girl so much and there is no limit to the things I will do for her.I pulled up at the house and I didnt wanna wake her so I guess I was going to carry her. I went to the passanger side and slowly opened the door cause I didnt want her to fall out. I picked her up bridal style and walked towards the door. I layed her on the porch swing while I unlocked the door. I pick her back up and closed the door. I carried her light weight ass up stairs.She was soo sleepy that she didnt feel me take her shoes off. I pulled the covers back and laid her under the covers. I got in the shower and then put on some gym shorts. I went downstairs and I could hear Dezmond's phone ringing like crazy. It was that girl Marissa,sometimes if I wish I could tell Dee who her true friends were,but I got to let her learn,anybody who  trys to make you choose aint a good friend,niether is somebody who breaks the code. I cut Dee's phone off and let her deal with it tommrow.I went upstairs and laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her. Before I could fall asleep I could feel her wrap her arms and legs around me. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

                                                                   *Dezmond's POV*

I woke up the next morning still in the clothes I wore lastnight. I hated doing that so I unwrapped myself from Kasen and got in the shower.When I got out I put my Pjs on and went downstairs to find my phone.When I found it I cut it on and my shit was blown up,3 from my brother and 25 from Marissa. My brother was the first thing on my mind so I dialed him up quickly. He didnt answer so I texted him. Afterwards I looked at the text I got from Marissa,she was sending me crazy shit I didnt have time.I went back upstairs and laid back down. Sleep was not on my mind,the decision was. I mean Marissa been loyal since I met her we aint have no problems yet,but Jasmine was my bestfriend for  a long time but since she betrayed me i dont know what to think about her. I decided to just make the decision by having them both come to the warehouse tommrow.Today I just wanted to stay home and relax. I sat there and played on my phone until it finally rung. I picked up and it was bear. "Little sis im in town until the day after your wedding" he says. "OMG DO YOU HAVE A RIDE???!!!!" I scream at him through the phone. "No thats why I called I wanna come see you" he says. "OK IM ON MY WAY!!!" I scream. "Ok" he says.I hang up and decide to just slip on my bunny slippers. Before I left out the room I could feel Kasen's eyes on me. I turned around and he sat up. "Goodmorning baby Bears in town til the day after our wedding I was going to pick him up" I say. "Its ok im glad you happy baby go ahead I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say running back over to kiss his lips. I then ran downstairs and got the keys to the black lambo. I sped off as quick as I could. A couple minutes later I ended up at the airport. I looked around til I found my brother. I literally ran up to him and hug him. He picked me up and hugged me tight. I led him to the car and he almost had a heart attack when he saw it. "Where you get the money for this car?" he asked. "Long story we have time for that when we get to the house we have to catch up" I say. "Yeah you can tell me all about them tattoo's" he says. I smile then finish putting everything in the trunk. We laughed and talked the whole ride home. When we finally pulled up bear was shocked. "Damn the car now the house you got it made dont you?" he asked. "Yeah thanks to my fiance'" I say. We got all the bags out the trunk and walked up to the door. When I unlocked it I took the bags to the guest room and went upstairs. Kasen had just gotten out the shower and he had on gym shorts thats it. I grabbed  his hand and walked him downstairs. Bear gave us a smile and then dapped Kasen up. Thats one thing I like these two get along. I let them catch up and then I guess sooner or later I was going to explain everything. I sat down and then I let everything come out: "Well bear while you were gone alot happened,I joined Outlaws then quit,I got these tattoos and mom kicked me out cause she said I got to grown for her house" I say. "Wow thats alot but dont fall intot he cracks of the hood be somebody dont just be known as a drug dealer go to college do something your future kids will be proud of" He says. I nodded my head thats another reason why I loved my brother he tells you like it is.

                                                 *Kasens POV*

After I caught up with Dezmond's brother I decided to go shopping for the wedding,I was going to get a real wedding ring cause my grandma's ring was just temporary. I went to Zales and decided to get the biggest diamond they had. The biggest diamond they had was 35kts and it wasnt cheap. I paid for it and placed it in my pocket. I didnt wanna come home early cause I wanted her to spend time with her brother. I went to the mall and bought Dee some shoes and a pair of raybans. I was walking out when I heard a female voice call my name. I turned around and I regretted it as soon as I saw her face.......

* I pulled another one well the KASEN POV'S WERENT WRITTEN BY ME THANKS TO MY LOVELY BOYFRIEND THESE CHAPTERS WERE DONE EASY GUYS I HAVE ALOT GOING ON THE POLICE THINK MY BROTHER COMMITED MURDER AND THEY GOT MY COUSINS TOO THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME I JUST WANT JUSTICE FOR MY FAMILY BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE..... WHO DO YOU THINK KASEN TURNED AROUND TO SEE.... WELL UNTIL WE FIND OUT* THE AUTHORS OF THIS CHAPTER- KPOOH AND DEE=)