Jasmine Feels The Love

• Dedicated to TAHIEM MY NEPHEW

*Next morning*

I woke up smiling.I didnt know why but I felt happy. I got up took a shower and washed my hair. I had 30 minutes to plan an outfit before Kasen should arrive. I went with a black sweater,black skin tight pants and black combat boots. I let my hair stay curly and wet. Then i put some real gold earrings on and my baby lips lipstick.I took one more look in the mirror and then I heard a horn.I walked outside and there was Kasen he was looking fresh he had the black and white Jordans on some black levis and a Jordan shirt.

He hugged me and gave me a kiss then he turned me around getting a good look at my outfit. I didnt notice somebody was in the car until I heard a male voice. I turned around and it was my thugg Jaharee. I gave him a smile and he got out to hug me. He let me get in the front and I had to ask so I asked Jaharee why he was in my babes car. He told me he was a new student at my school so I knew this was going to be turnt

*20 minutes later*

We pull up to the school and I wait for Jasmine.When I see my bestfriend I kiss Kasen for a short minute and I run to her. I give her a big hug and she starts to laugh.

We walk inside the school and I turn around and Jaharee is looking lost I call his name and he comes over to me. I look over his schedule and he has all my classes. We went to gym and Jacob caught my eye he was sitting with his ex Jamicia. It didnt suprise me because he was a dirty bastard he gave me a look and I flipped him the bird. Jaharee asked me why I had beef with the man I said "He just be disrespecting". Jaharee said "shidd you know I ride." I smile and I notice Jasmine looking at my thugg. She aint looked at nobody like that since her ex. I knew what I had to do.I was goin to wait til lunch and then I was going to hook them up. The coach interupted my thoughts when she dismissed us to class. I was walking out the gym until I heard a loud noise. I turned around and my homie/ ride or die was on the floor being jumped.

*Damn folk I wonder who Dezmonds ride or die is jus to let yall kno it aint jasmine or jaharee. next chapter yall get to read Dezmonds fight. oh and Im thinking about doing Kasens point of view oh well til next time -Destini*