Bestfriend Love ♥

*Before I start the chapter I would like to say thanks to my family and friends. They have been motivating people to read it so I would like to say Thug Love is dedicated to everybody who reads I love you guys.*

*Flashback*

All of a sudden it was like the world had stopped. I tried to walk but I stumbled a couple times. Then out of nowhere things went dark.

The last thing I remmber is Kasen telling me my bestfriend had been shot,then I blacked out.When I woke up again I was inside the hospital. A doctor walked over to me and smiled. He told me that I was fine I just went into a state of shock.He left and when he came back Kasen was with him.

I hugged Kasen and he kissed me. I got up and asked him were Jasmine was he smiled and he pointed to the room across from mines. I got up and literally ran to the room. I walked in and she was on the bed with tubes coming out her arm. I fell to the floor crying. I knew she wasnt dead its just the fact that my bestfriend is sitting here probably in pain. I felt Kasen grab my waist and pull me up. He held me like that until I saw Jaharee and I ran out of Kasens grip and I hugged Jaharee I could tell he had been crying. He looked up from our hug and he only said three words: "I love her". I couldnt help but smile he was accepted right away.

We were sitting in the chairs talking when we heard a faint hello. It came from where Jasmine was laying. I got up and rushed over to her. She gave me a smile and I could tell my chicka was alive. I started crying tears of happiness and I went to get the doctors. They told us she would be ok and they would release her tommrow.Kasen and I decided to go to his house and wait til tommrow to come see her. Jaharee stayed with her. I trusted him but thats my bestfriend nomatter who is with her if Im not there I get worried.

When we got to Kasens house I took a long shower and grabbed one of his shirts. I layed down and let sleep take over me.

*UHOH JASMINE AND JAHAREE THOUGH OWEEE WELL LET ME TELL YALL BOUT ME AND JASMINE: We met in 2nd grade and We've been friends ever since,me and her have had our ups and downs but I love her (Nohomo) NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE KASENS POV CHAPTER*