Mothers Day

*2 weeks*

I wake up to my alarm clock. I slam down on it hard and I get up. Today is mothers day and me and Kasen's one month anniversary. I go to the bathroom and take a nice long shower. Then I went to my closest and pulled out my grey,black and white mustache chucks and the shirt, I also grab some levi shorts. I put my clothes on and walk over to the mirror. I put my hair into a messy bun and went to check my phone. There was a text from Kasen telling me to pick him up cause his car died. I smile and text him back.Before I left I made my mom some pancakes,eggs,and bacon, I also made her a cup of coffee. I grabbed a pancake and ran to my hummer. I hopped in and it felt good to have my own car. I have only had it for two weeks and im feeling like a bad bitch. I pulled up at Kasen's house and I must say my baby was looking fresh. He had on his red chucks,black levis and his red all star shirt. He hopped inside and I kissed him. We pulled off and I could tell today was going to be a good day. We went to the mall and bought our moms gifts and then we split up. I walked into a couple men stores and didnt see anything he would like. Then a lady walked up to me.

She had blonde hair but she was lightskinned. "Honey you look like you need some help" She says. I blush, "actually I do I dont know what to get my boyfriend for our anniversary" I say. she laughs and says "Honey go into victoria secret find his favorite color and strut what you have." I blush as she turns me around and tells me how thick iam. She walks away and I start my journey into Victoria Secret.

I walk in and I see womens underwear and bras everywhere. Kasens favorite color is black so this shouldnt be a problem. I walked over to the section that had alot of black stuff. I picked out a lace bra and some lace panties. I went to try them on and I double looked my damn self I was feeling sexy. I put my clothes back on and a lady at the register rung me up a damn bra and underwear cost me 60 damn dollars. I also decided to get him and my mom a pair of Jordans so I walked into Champs. After buying the Jordans I called Kasen and he told me to meet him at the car. I ran to the car and unlocked it and put the bags under the seat. I waited for Kasen to walk out and when he did he had more bags then me. He walked over and put the bags in the trunk. We hopped in and I started the car before I could pull off Kasen started rubbing my thigh. I bit back a moan and I kissed his lips,I slid my tongue in and I explored his mouth. I stopped teasing and started laughin at his shocked face. This was going to be interesting.

We went to the park and walked around. It felt nice to be with him by ourselves. I saw a old couple walking holding hands. I smiled up at Kasen. He laughs and says "What?" "I wanna be like them" I say pointing at the couple. "You have my heart and always will, I wanna be like them too." He says. I smile and he picks me up and kisses me.

We left the park at 5:30 and we went to Kasen's moms house. He used his key and we tip-toed in. She was in the kitchen with her back turned. Kasen ran up behind her and covered her eyes. She screamed and I couldnt help but laugh. Kasen gave her the present we picked out and she kissed both us. "Im glad you too finally together, I got tired of these hoes you bring home Kasen now you got you one with some meat on her bones and she independent." She says. He grabs my hand and laughs. We get back in my car and I drive to my mom's house.

We pull up 10 minutes later and I walk in. She isnt in the kitchen so I tip-toe to her office. I walked in and she is on the computer. I kiss her cheek and I smile. I pull her out the chair and into the living room. I gave her the presents and she started crying. I grabbed her hand and asked her what was wrong. "You growing up" she says. I give her a kiss and a hug. She is right ive matured alot. I give her one last hug and I go back to the car. Kasen is in the driver seat. I would usually protest but I was kind of tired.

We got to his house 30 minutes later and I get the rest of the bags out. I run up the stairs and take a shower. I take my time and lotion myself up. I slide on the lace wear I got from Victoria Secret and I make my way down stairs. He is playing the game but I didnt care. I walked over to were he was and I threw the controller out his hand. He looks me up and down. I kiss him and he picks me up and carries me to the bed. "We dont have to do anything you know that right" I say. He smiles and kisses me some more. I liked the fact that he was old fashion. I teased him some more and then I finally decided enough was enough so I fell into a deep sleep.

*LMAO I HAD YALL THINKING THEY WAS GOING TO HAVE SEX DIRTY MINDS I SEE BUT I GOT 400 SOMETHING READS NOW THANKS GUYS I TRULY LOVE YALL I MEAN SOME PEOPLE DO GOALS BUT I ENJOY WRITING I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED, DEZMOND AND THE GANG GO BACK TO SKOOL LOL LETS SEE HOW THAT GOES,WELL UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER* -Destini ♥