Big Plan

*1 month later.*

I was happy to be out of school now,Im 16 and already out of school being a secret nerd help me. All my friends and enemies graduated too. Its been a week since then and Im now sitting on the couch with Kasen watching t.v.

ain't the one to mess with I'll leave a niqqa stressin

Find ya wife dead on da floor up in the kitchen

Wonderin where ya kids at I gott'em all with me

Mail you a finger to show you I mean business

I ain't got my vest on y'all can come on and get me

I got my tech on and I'm taking somebody with me

*Picks up the phone*

*Yo!!!!* I answer.

"Young blood this Quad" I hear Quad say.

"What up?" I say.

"Todays the day." He says.

"The cuban drop??" I ask.

"yeah" he says.

"Alright I will be there in a couple call Hayley for me" I say.

He gives me a ok and I look at Kasen.He gives me a sigh and picks me up. He carries me up stairs and lays me on the bed,he then went to the closest pulled out a bullet proff vest,5 guns,blacks clothes, and a black beanie. He grabbed my shirt on my body and took it off. I didnt have nothing on but a bra. He gave me a smirk but then he fixed the bullet proof vest. He then went and got a mask out the closest. "Alright baby im going to drive you to the warehouse and Quad is going to tell you the rest" He says. I nod. He finishes putting my stuff on me and then he packed the guns into duffle bags. He carried them to the car and we hopped in.

*20 minutes later*

We pull up to the warehouse and I see the concern in Kasen's face. He kissed me for a long time then got out to open my door. When I got out he gave me a hug that I didnt want to end. He then grabbed the duffle bags and gave them to me. I waved goodbye and I walked inside the warehouse. Quad was sitting on the couch with Hayley. She had on black clothes too. Quad told us the plan and we got inside the black Tahoe. When we got there we had to go to the bathroom get our guns ready and put out ski mask on.But I had a different plan. I gave Hayley a blond wig and a pregnant womens belly. I told her to go out there and pretend her water broke. That would give me enough time to grab the bag and get the hell up out of there. She got into a line and started to scream,the water compartment on the belly I gave her bust and water went everywhere. People started to crowd her automatically.

I ran to bag station and I could see the big C labeled on the bag. I got to it and I opened it.The port was there so I had to get Hayley and get out of there. I ran to the crowd picked her up and then I noticed something,Security cameras all over. I put my mask on and before we left I shot them out and people started running. We ran to the truck and got in and sped off.

When we got back to the warehouse Hayley took the stomach off and I couldnt help but laugh at Quads face when she did it. "Im not going to ask" he says. He takes the duffle bag from me and walks over to the table. He opens it up and this nigga start cheesin like a kid at chukee cheese. He gave me and Hayley big hugs and then he grabbed 4 duffle bags we both got 2 each. I opened mine and my money was there. I called Kasen and he came to pick me up. When I saw him I gave him the biggest hug ever. He picked me up and kissed me. I put the duffle bags in the trunk of the car and hopped in.

When we got home I counted my money and I had 45 mil,that was more then I was promised. I decided not to say anything cause my money is my money. I put it in the safe and I texted Hayley:

Me:CKiller?

Her:Yes youngblood?

Me:how much money he paid you?

Her: 25 mil

I didnt reply because I knew it was going to be a problem. I decided to call Quad. I dialed his number but it went straight to voicemail.Something wasnt right and I knew it in my stomach. I went downstairs and told Kasen we had to go see Quad. He noded his head and we grabbed our guns and went to the car. Before we reached the warehouse I got a call.

"Hello" I say.

"Um is this Dezmond?" A lady asked.

"Yes who is this?" I asked.

"Im Kayla, Quads sister he told me to call you he is in the hospital he told me to tell you to come here immediatly." she says.

I didnt reply I hung up and I told Kasen to head towards the hospital.Whateve happened to Quad happened cause of the cuban port. I had a feeling a war had just been created.

*Guys sorry ive been depressed lately cause of the situation with my brother but my chapters will be coming all the time but, what do you guys think about the cuban port? Give me some feedback oh yeah guys thanks for reading :).* -Destini=)