The Baddest Bitch In California

*Dezmond's POV*

I had so much on my mind. I just couldnt believe Marissa,I guess she wanted my  spot in the game,she gone have to kill me cause right now im the baddest bitch on the south side of Cali. My bad bitch thoughts were interuppted when Kasen pulled up at the house. We walked in and sat in the living room. "So what you planning on doing?" Kasen asked. "This how its goin be we gone pack some my shit and we gone be arguing,imma call her and be like come pick me up,when she come we gone be arguing then imma turn on her and say bitch you caught " I say. He starts laughing. "You hell ma'" he says."Nawl im the baddest bitch there is and I gotta keep my spot" I say. "You aint bad you beautiful,yeen no bitch either you a strong independent women" he says. I couldnt help but smile. "I love you" I say walking over to him. "I love you too" he says. He grabs me by my waist and sits me on his lap. I pull his face to mine and I crash my lips into his. Before we could even get settled in his phone started ringing. "What" he says with a little bit of attitude. "I could hear a females voice on the other end. "How the fuck you get my number dont call me nomore" he says. Before she could reply he hung up. "Who was that?" I ask. "That crazy girl Marissa" he says, "Baby dont worry tommrow you wont have to deal with her" I say. "OK let me make you dinner though" he says. "ok" I say back. He then slid me on to the couch and walked into the kitchen to start cooking. A couple minutes later I could smell the food,he had my mouth watering. I went in the kitchen to sneak a peek and he caught me in the act. He chased me into the other room and started tickling me. "Next time you step in my kitchen I will have more for you" he says. I give him a smirk and stay on my couch. A couple minutes later he called me in and I almost fell in love with the plate of food. He made chicken adobo and I must say I almost gave it all to him (If you know what i mean.) I sat down and started diggin into that food. About 30 minutes later my plate was clean. He looked up at me and I wanted to die. He still wasnt finish,but I hadnt ate any asian food in a while. "Im going to go take a shower" I say. "Ok where my kiss at?" He askes. I give him a smile and walk up to him and give him a big juicy kiss.I then headed up stairs and started my shower.

*Kasen's Pov"

She almost ate the plate,thats how hungry she was. I found that cute,I love a girl that can eat. She left me down stairs to go take a shower. I ate my food and decided to watch the game. That got boring so I went upstairs and decided to mess with Dezmond. When I got up the stairs she was still in the shower.I got behind the door,I was going to scare her.I heard the shower cut off and I had to cover my mouth from laughing. She unlocked the door and walked out.When she came into my sight I grabbed her from behind and she screamed loud as hell. She started hitting me from behind until she turned around and saw me. She pouted her lips and crossed her arms over her towel. "Your mean" she says in her baby voice. I couldnt help but laugh. "Aww im sorry baby it was just soo fun" I say to her. "What ever Kpooh,get yo ass in the shower and then in this bed we gotta busy day tommorow" she says. "ight" I say back to her. Before I could walk in the bathroom she grabbed my hand and pulled me back. She pulled me into a hard kiss,she started biting my lip and I let her in.Our tongues started playing and then she pulled back. She gave me a teasing smile and then got under the covers. I walked in the bathroom and prepared for my shower. A good hour later I put my polo boxers on and went to bed.

*Dezmond's POV*

I woke up the next morning with one thing on my mind: Beat Marissa's ass. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I put on a black tank top,my black spandex shorts,and my black combat boots. I put my hair in a high bun. I put my gold bad bitch chain on and then put my diamond studs in my ear. I put some strawberry lip gloss on and gave my self one last look in the mirror. I woke my baby up and he gave me seductive look. "Baby  whats up with the outfit?"he asks. "Im a bad bitch and I needed to put my bad bitch gear on" I say. He nods then gets up and walks into the bathroom. I went downstairs and started practicing my  act. I was going to get her good she fuck with me and my man now imma send her to her maker. A couple minutes later Kasen came down wearing his black and red bob marley shirt,his black levis and his black and red Jordans. "You ready?" he asked. "Hell yeah" I say. "Ok lets get ready". I went outside and we packed up some bags and then I called Marissa. "Marissa I need you to come get me" I say trying to sound lik I'm crying. "Whats wrong girl?" she says. "Kasen in here tripping he took the keys to my car" I say. "Aight I will be there in a sec" she says, I hang up and run in the house were Kasen is and tell him to put his game face on. He then strarts throwing suitcases out the door trying to make it look realistic. When she pulled up we started arguing. "FUCK YOU KASEN DIRTY ASS NIGGA" I say. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING YELL" He says. I could hear her a couple steps behind me.Before she could pull me to her car I ran towards Kasen and he ran int he house. When she was inside with us I shut the door and she got confused."Dezmond what are you doing get your stuff so we can go" She says. "I gave her   a evil smirk. "Bitch you just got fucked up." I say. She tried to push me out the way but I wasnt having it I grabbed my brass knuckles and started pounding her shit in. I stopped beating her when she got bloody but I dragged her to the basement. I was going to let this bitch rot. "When you gone let her out" Kasen asked. "When she tell me why she did it" I say.He just nods and goes up stairs. I sat in the living thinking. Damn I hope she hurry her ass up...........

*I PULLED OFF ANOTHER ONE BITCHES!!!!!LMAO TURN UP IM GONE ALWAYS BE ME TURN UP DOEEE!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER DONT GUYS IM SOOO TIRED RIGHT NOW BUT I DID THIS CHAPTER ESPECIALLY FOR YALL CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YALL <3  BUT GUYS I WILL UPDATE WEDNESDAY :) AND RECOMMEND SOME BOOKS FOR ME TO READ CAUSE MY READING LIST DRY RIGHT NOW....UNTIL NEXT TIME: -DESTINI=)