★Tattoos★

I woke up the next morning with Kasen next to me. Today was memorial day so nobody went to school. I got up took a shower and picked out a orange shirt,black shorts that stopped above my thighs and my orange chucks. I put my hair in a bun,then put a black bandanna around it. I went to were Kasen was sleeping and started kissing his face. He groaned but then kissed me back when I kissed his lips. He opened his eyes and they went straight to the shorts I was wearing. "Who you dressed up for?" He says. "You dumbo" I reply. "Them shorts going to get you pregnant" he says with a smirk. "Give me a break,but get up I wanna get a tattoo boo" I say in my baby voice. "alright baby damn when we get there dont cry" he says. I roll my eyes and go down stairs to the kitchen. I grab one of the blunts from my stash and I light it on the stove. Kasen walked in a couple minutes later and smoked the rest. We then made our way out the door and into my orange Lambo.

*5 minutes later.*

We pulled up at Tattoo Tommys and before we even walked in my heart started to race. When he called me up I told him I was getting 5 Tattoos and he asked me what the first one was. I got my moms name as my 1st and then bears as my second. For my last 3 I got a dragon,a cross,and a angel with wings that said hood angel. I had to admit they stung alot but I was glad to have them. Kasen decided to get 4 and he got his moms name,gods hands praying, outlaws in cursive and the joker on his back. While Kasen was getting his tatts done I decided to get one last tatt. I sat in the chair and told the dude to tatt my inner thigh it was a collage of everything I loved. There were barbie lips,music notes,smoke and Kasens name in cursive they were all surrounded by clouds that looked like they opened to heaven. We got up and paid the tatta cost us a couple grand but that wasnt nothing.

Afterwards we went to the trap and grabbed a couple bags of loud to sale to get some quick cash. When we got to the house my phone started ringing like crazy. I picked up:"Who the fuck is this?!!!" I say. "C Killer young blood" somebody says. "Who is CKiller?" I say. "Hayley,Kasens sister." she says. "Oh my bad whats up ma?". "Quad need you and Kasen to come in at 4:30" she say. "Alright we will be there fam" I say. After the phone call we finish putting the loud in dime bags and we split the bags 50/50. We went to our cars and headed opposite directions. I ran the downtown area Kasen ran uptown. The junkies knew when I was there cause I always had a colorful car. I drove to the neighborhood I get the most business from first. If a junkie was buying they would tap the code on my tinted windows,if they had information they would tap a different code. I would reward them if they had information and if they lied they knew I would find them. Today was the usual I sold all the bags and headed back to the crib. Kasen came back with the same amount of money I had. I told him we had to go to the warehouse and he knew the deal. We got in the lambo and sped off.

When we got there we hopped out and went in. I forgot all about my shorts,but when we walked in I was reminded cause it felt like every man in there was rapeing me with there eyes. I felt safe when Kasen wrapped his arms around me. "I told you,you was going to end up pregnant in them shorts" he wispered. "Yeah dont let me go" I say. "I wont cause I love you." He says back. I give him a smile and I turn back around. Just then Quad walked in holding hands with Hayley. I felt Kasen tense up and I could tell that wasnt cool. Hayley ran up to me and tried to give me a hug but Kasen would let me go. "This is not the time Kasen." She wispers. "Well then you coming home with us when we leave you understand that?" He says. "whatever" she says rolling her eyes. Just then Quad started talking: We got a import coming in from Cuba I need two of yall to go to the airport and get it before it goes through airport security now the import dont come in til next month but you need your game plan now,so who's down to make 6mil? he ask. Everybody raised there hand. But Quads eyes landed on me and Hayley. "Young blood and CKiller,yall are the girls of the group and I wanna see if yall can do it." he says. "Yeah but if it make it through security im leaving it." Hayley says. Quad nods and then looks at me. "Do you agree young blood?" he ask. "Hell nawl If it make it through security im still going to take it." I say. They all start laughing. The only one who didnt laugh was Kasen he knew I was dead serious. I guess they all caught on cause the laughter didnt last long. "Thats yo business young blood glad to see you on board though." Quad says. I nod my head and he stops talking. "Hayley bring yo ass on." Kasen says. 

Hayley rolls her eyes and walks out. Kasen puts me on his back and walked out. When we got to the car I let Hayley get in the middle since it was a 2 door. When Kasen got in he gave her look and she returned it.

A couple minutes later we got to the house. Hayley walked in and sat on the couch. "If you wanna know yeah I go out with Quad" she says. "You fucking crazy thats my homeboy he aint suppose to be holding hands with my blood" Kasen screams. "Well fuck being yo blood and fuck you I dont care nomore" She screams. "Fuck me? Dont say nothing when he breaks your heart." He screams. I was getting really fed up so I had to get involved. "YALL NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOUR FAMILY YOU SHOULDNT BE FIGHTING." I scream. They both got quiet. "NOW YOU QUIET,YALL NEED TO APOLOGIZE AND HAYLEY WATCH YOUR BACK WITH HIM YOU KNOW HIS PERFESSION YOU NEED TO KNOW YOU CAN BE REPLACED WITH THESE MONEY HUNGRY HOES,YOU AINT THE ONLY ONE CAUSE SOMETIMES I FEEL THE SAME" I say. Before they could say anything I ran up stairs and slammed the door. Sometimes I feel like Kasen could replace me for something better and I couldnt believe I said it out loud. I felt like crying maybe he didnt love me, for all I know he could have a women on the side. I sat there and cried.

A couple minutes later I heard footsteps. I didnt care though I laid there and cried. "Dee look at me" Kasen said. I didnt want to. He pulled me on his lap. "Well just listen to me, I will never replace you,I dont think about these girls,cause I know you the one, My momma loves you and that right there tells me all I need to know you my girl and one day I'm going to make you my wife." He says. I couldnt help but smile. I looked up and grabbed his face and kissed him. He grabbed my waist and pushed me further into the kiss. We caught our breath and then he smiled. "I love you" he says. "I love you too kpooh" I say in my baby voice. We laid there for a couple minutes,until my phone started ringing. It was my party girl Tikara,she usually dont call me unless there is a good party going on. "What up T.K baby!!!"" I scream. "Dez I aint heard from you in a while girl" She says. "Girl where the party location at?" "Club 1 on 1 on south dakota blvd" She says. "Alright best believe I will be there." I say. We hang up and I tell Kasen about the club. He nods his head and goes to get ready. I walk to my closet and I pick out my black booty shorts,black tights,black pumps,and my black tank top. A couple minutes later Kasen comes out wearing black true religion pants,and black polo shirt with a red horse,and his black and red Jordans. I take a shower lotion up and put my clothes on,then I walk to the mirror and I curl my hair.  

I walk downstairs and Kasen turns me around cinderella style and grabs my ass. I give him a wink and we walk out the door. We decide to take my hummer cause we gotta stunt. We hop in and speed off.

*20 minutes later* 

We pull up and get V.I.P parking. We walk up to the door and he takes our name and tells us to go to the v.i.p section. We walk over holding hands and T.K freaks out. "Dez who is this?" she says. "This is my boyfriend Kasen. "I say. "Nice to meet you" she says extending her hand. Kasen shakes it and we walk over. I order a shot cause Kasen said he was driving home. When I drunk it I dragged T.K to the dance floor and we danced. "Girl when did you get tattoos?"She asked. "I got them earlier today." I reply. "Dez dont look now but girl Jasmine just walked in with Jacob. I look over and she was right Jasmine walked in with Jacob holding hands and I could see them walking to the V.I.P section. I walked over there and decided to suprise them. I walked over to Kasen and he was looking at Jacob like he wanted to hurt him. "Jasmine rolled her eyes at me and she lucky I didnt wanna get kicked out the club cause I would have snatched them bitches out. I ordered some water and drunk it tryin to sober up. I drag T.K to the bathroom with me and I was looking at my self in the mirror when I heard shots ring out. I grab my gun from my waist and I tell T.K to call the squad from my phone. I walk out to see people running. Then I saw what I didnt wanna see Kasen on the couch of the V.I.P section grabbing his stomach. I ran to him and he had a bullet wound. I started screaming for help and then Quad ran in and put Kasen over his shoulder and ran out the club. I went back to the bathroom and T.K was there..on the floor... dead with a note to her head. Dirty ass mexicans 

I grabbed my phone from her hand and I ran out the club. I was tired of the mexicans and I was going to handle it.

*This chapter was long a.f owee took me a while,im use to typing so my fingers dont hurt alot but guys the mexicans did Dee dirty maybe Jasmine never was Dezmonds friends cause she killing niggas. But man lets hope Kasen ok.* -Destini♥