Thugs Need Love Too

*Owee so Dezmond and Kasen*

The last bell of the day rung and I was ready to go. I said goodbye to my squad and walked to the car riders part. I saw Tahiem walking away with his girl,and Jaharee got on the bus with my latina chick. I texted Kasen and our convo was like this:

Me: Babe?

Him: Yes wife?

Me: Where u at?

Him: Look for a blue hummer.

Me: ok hubby love u

Him: Turn around and I love you too

I turn around and he standing next to the hummer,I smile and run up to him. He picks me up and puts me on the top of the hummer. He rubs up and down my thigh.I giggle and he opens the door to the new hummer.He jogs to the driver side and he starts the ignition.We stop and get food then we go to his house. When we get there I open his dresser and grab his gym shorts and a big t-shirt. I walk over to his bathroom and change into what I pick out. When I come out he is sitting on the edge of the bed shirtless. I walk over to where he is and he puts his hands on my waist. I start rubbing the back of his neck and we start to kiss. We lay down and he wraps his arms around my waist and we fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up and its 6:10 my mom isnt expecting me til 8 so I get up and Kasen is down stairs cooking I walk in and sit on the counter.He looks up at me and kisses me. I look in the pot and I see the crack he making.I have never seen it being cooked so I sat and watched. He took the substance off the stove and he placed it in a pot of cold water. After a couple minutes he took the bowl flipped it over then started tapping on the bottom.He took the bowl off the towel and there it was....crack.

He looked up at me and I walked into the other room. I didnt show it but I was kind of sad he made money this way. A couple minutes later he walked into the living room and sat on the couch.He patted his leg and I went to sit on it. He grabbed my hands and put them to his face. I love this kid soo much but he has to choose sooner or later.

*DEZMOND WANTS KASEN TO CHOOSE HIS BUSINESS OR HER I WANNA S/O EVERYBODY IN THE STORY I HAVE LOVE FOR YALL THANKS FOR READING MY STORY 78 READS WOW I DIDNT THINK IT WAS POPULAR OH WELL LET THE READING CONTINUE.