Awkward Situation *Girls understand* If you dont like go to hell :)

Me and Kasen were standing there looking at the view when my stomach begin to hurt. "Kpooh I got to use the bathroom" I say.He sighs then lets me go. I peck his lips and run to the bathroom. I pull my pants down and I see what ever girl hates to see.Blood. I went to my bag but there were no pads. I didnt know what to do. I knew I wasnt going to leave this room bloody either. I guess I had to let Kasen in on my women hood. "I walked over to him and he automatically knew something was wrong. I didnt know how to put it...."Umm I need you to buy me something" I say shyly. "Anything what do you need" He says. "I need pads" I say. He smiles and says "Why didnt you say something I knew this day would come its ok I understand babe." I smiled and kissed his lips,he grabbed his phone and wallet then walked out.

        *Kasens POV*

I didnt find it weird at all that she needed that. I cared soo much about her. I walked to a black lambo that I rented for our vacation and I hopped in. I drove around the block until I found a CVS Pharmacy. I walked in and went to the aisle where the pads were. I must admit this shit is confusing there are so mant  types. I didnt wanna get just anything so I decided to get some help. I called one of the female store clerks over and she walked over quickly. "How can I help you??" She asked. "Well Im new to this my girl is having her girl moment and I dont know what pads to buy" I say embarassed a little.The lady smiles and says "She is very lucky most guys wouldnt do this for there girl friends" she says. I give her smile. "Well is she skinny,chunky or in the middle" she ask. "She is in the middle" I say. The lady nods then hands me a pack of pads. "If you really wanna make her feel good buy her favorite candy and keep her close to you." She says. We walked over to the candy section and I picked out 3 Mr.Goodbars (Dee's favorite candy). The lady then took me to the register and rung me up. "Have a nice night" she says. "You too" I say back. I get back in the car and sped off back to the condo.

*DEZMONDS POV*

Kasen came in with the pads and I grabbed the pack from him and ran in the bathroom. After I got situated and took a shower I came out wearing my black pajama shorts, Kasen's white t-shirt and my bunny slippers. I walked  over to the king size bed and got deep into the covers. I was cramping and feeling bad as hell.Thats whe Kasen came over to me and gave me my favorite candy (Mr.Goodbar). My face lit up. I grabbed it from his hand and opened it. Before I bit into it I gave Kasen a long passionate kiss. He smiled and went into the bathroom. A couple minutes later the shower started and I guess he took a shower. When he finally came out he was wearing his basketball shorts and no shirt. I could see his tattoos all over his chest and his 8 pack I must say my bae was looking sexy. I finished the rest of my candy and then snuggled more into the covers. Kasen got in and joined me cuddling up against me. He was soo warm.I wrapped my self around him and he put my head in the crook of his neck. He started started playing with my hair and it felt good. I knew things were different because if any other boy touched my hair I would go crazy. I enjoyed this awkward moment that turnt into the most sweetest thing ever. I finally fell into a deep sleep.

*Kasen's POV*

She fell asleep in my arms.I laid her gently on the bed then moved to my phone. I called the squad and they said they were working on getting Jasmine and Jacob off me and Dezmonds back. I didnt wanna tell Dezmond because she loved to be violent but I didnt want her in jail. I looked over at her and I got flashbacks of our childhood,I use to be her guardian angel,ever since elementary school Ive walked her to and from school,I use to beat up her exes that broke her heart but most importantly I was her shoulder to cry on when she was down. I didnt know the girl I called my bestfriend for 6 years was now my fiance'. I loved this girl like crazy and I was willing to give up everything for her.

*Dezmond*

I was having a weird dream. I was walking down a alley way and I didnt have shoes on.I walked into a group of men and they were all drinking and talking. I walked past and one started whistling at me. I ignored and sped up my pace. I turned around and the group of men were following me down the alley. I began to run and when I got to the end of the alley there was a dead end. I sat on the ground and I was terrified. The men finally caught up and they all started to crowd around me. "Boys she is a beauty I wonder how the skin under that dress looks" one of them said. Right then they started to rip the dress open I screamed. "NOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP NOO DONT TOUCH ME PLEASE NOOOO" I screamed. I woke up,I was crying,sweaty and scared. I was shaking bad too. I searched the room and just then Kasen came out the shower. I got up and ran over ot him. I sobbed into his chest. "Whats wrong baby??" He askes. "I had a bad dream Kpooh,it scared  me bad" I said. "Im soo sorry baby i wont leave you nomore I promise he says.  He carries me back over to the bed and lays me on top of his chest. He started rubbing my back and humming my favorite song by Webbie. I was still tired so I guess sleep was a good thing. "Before you go to sleep I just wanted you to know im taking you to dinner when you wake back up I love you wife" Kasen says. "I love you too Kpooh" I say back. I then drifted into a deep sleep.

*I didnt forget about yall Im just trying to think of stuff to write about this story wont end yet but there isnt much time left until they start showing pretty little liars and my tuesdays will be occupied. BUT IM GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS ADDING THE STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY I APPRECIATE IT. I DIDNT EXPECT TO REACH THE AMMOUNT OF READS I HAVE BUT THANKS GUYS I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS* WELL UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER YOU CRAZY AUTHOR OF  T.L.T.K.O.T.J - DESTINI=)