The Perfect Dress

After school ended Kasen drove me and Jasmine to the mall. I got a text from Tahiem and he dropped his girl Jamayah off. She was a pretty girl with long hair,she was kind of lightskinned and she had curves. We walked in Manhattan and they had already put prom dresses out. I picked up several dresses and went to the dressing room I didnt like none of them. Jasmine didnt have any trouble she found a cute blue dress that had a sleeve and one was cut off and then she went and found some cute black and blue bumps to go with it. Jamayah had a long red dress that was silky and she got some red pumps.

After 30 minutes I gave up I didnt know what to do. We walked to H&M and the girls looked around. I walked aroumd the store and something gold caught my eye. I turned around and there was a gold dress hanging on a rack I went to it and went to try it on. After I tried it on I looked in the mirror and I couldnt believe it I looked different. The dress fit my curves perfectly. I walked out the dressing room and I let Jasmine and Mayah see the dress. They both told me to get it. I found some gold pumps. I went to the register and the clerk told me my total I was shocked the dress was 900.00 dollars by its self. I had to thank Kasen for this because 900 dollars isnt cheap. We were walking out the store when some girl and her friend decided they wanted to talk shit. Jasmine tried to pull me out the store cause she knew I didnt hold my tongue.

"Wtf? Bitch you trippin"I say

"Nowl hoe atleast my ass real" the girl says.

"Bitch you got mouth but You know you cant hit about what you saying." I say crossing my arms across my chest.

She stepped up and spit in my face.

I dropped my bags and jumped at her I was getting her ass good in the face until I heard a familiar voice. I was pulled up but i started stomping the bitch hard.The person who grabbed me picked me up.

When we got outside they let me go and I turned around to see Jacob. Jasmine had my bags and I called Kasen to come get us. While we waited me for Kasen,Jacob stayed and we caught up since we havent talked in a week. We laughed and talked until Kasen pulled up. When Kasen pulled up he helped us all with our bags.We took Jamayah to Tahiem's and Jasmine to Jaharee's. The dresses stayed with me cause none of the boys could see. We took the bags to my house and then we went to Kasen's house. I walked in and I could tell he had been cooking. He grabbed my hand and covered my eyes. He led me into another room. He finally let my hand down and there were candles, rose petals and dinner. He set it up nicely. We sat down and ate. After we ate he picked me up by my waist and we both went to his room. When we got there my heart started pounding. I was scared. Before things got out of hand I stopped him and told him I wasnt ready. He looked calmer. He smiled at me and said "good im old fashioned,I want a ring on your finger before I do anything serious with you." I smiled and enjoyed our little romantic time.

*Oweee I love Kasen and Dezmond they understand eachother. Jacob and Dezmond need to be bestfriends again they were awesome* Well tommrow I will update again -Destini ♥