These Hoes Love Kasen

I woke up in Kasen's bed. I looked over at my phone and it was 3:45 damn.. I slept for and hour. I looked over and Kasen was on the computer. I walked over and sat on his lap. For some odd reason he closed the tab when I walked over. I didnt have to say anything it was like he knew what I was going to say. "If I show you,I know you are going to fight her." he says. "Show me." I say.

He sighed then opened the tab up his inbox button was blicking. He opened it and it was Teresa. She was a girl at my school and for some reason she was obssessed with every nigga I went with. I wasnt having it. "Can I hack you?" I say. He nods his head and I went to typing. I posted a status that said:

No nie thirsty bitches in my baee inbox man damn folk I try to be a lady but these hoes make me go ratchet well its 5.5.13 always and forever so all you thirsty hoes fall back cause Im a thugg ass women and I will cause hell over this one♥♥♥

I sat back and watched the true people I know like the status. Then I saw what I was looking for Teresa was talking shit. Im not with the facebook popping so I just told her to meet me at the park. I was ready for her. Kasen told me he didnt want me to fight but just like he was on his grown man shit I was on my grown women shit. I went to the kitchen ate and then I texted everybody in my contacts and told them to come watch the fight.

*10 minutes later*

I put my hair in a bun,then I put on some shorts and a tank top. I decided to go barefoot cause thats how I like to fight. Kasen was still trying to make me calm down but I didnt care I was going to handle this. I hopped in my hummer and I popped in my chief keef cd. I was remixing love sosa by saying love Kasen. I pulled up to the park and there was a crowd. I hopped out ready for war. My chicka was there in her lime green hummer and she had a cute lil nigga with her. I walked over to her and dapped her up. As soon as Teresa got in my view I heard Kasen's hummer stop. He hopped out and ran over to me. He gave me a kiss and told me to beat her ass. Uh-oh here it comes. I waited for her to pass the first hit but she was taking to long. So I punched her she slapped me a couple times but that wasnt nothing. I slapped her and punched her,then I started kneeing her. She was so easy to beat up. I was pounding her shit when I felt blood start coming from my stomach. I didnt know what was going on,all I knew was I was starting to feel my blood running through my stomach. I was pulled up and I saw what had stabbed me. Teresa had a switch blade in her hand. I felt a pair of hands wrap around me and then I blacked out.

*Owee Dezmond got them hands doe♠ well guys i will update one more time and then tommrow and thats the plan oh yeah prey for me my cuzin dalante' goes to court plz support and keep reading well until next time*-Destini♥