The Fight

*Monday*

I wake up and look at the clock,Im up earlier then usual. I get up anyways and do my routine. My outfit today was: leopard print shirt,black leopard printed shorts,and leopard printed vans. I put some curls in my hair and i curled my bangs,then i put on my Baby Lips lipstick. I walked down stairs and I made myself breakfast.

*20 minutes later*

My brother comes down stairs and kisses my cheek and fixes himself some cereal and goes to the living room. I walk back up to my room and I text Kasen. The convo is like this:

Me: Sexxy!!!! ;)

Him: Lmao wat up Gorgeous??

Me: waiting on you

Him: oh Im driving you to school today :)

Me: OMG FORREAL OWEE

Him: yeah I love you i will be there in 5 minutes.

Me: I love you too ♥

*5 minutes later*

*HONK HONK*

I hear the loud ass hummer and I run down stairs, I kiss my mom and I walk out the door. I walk to the car and he opens the door before I can get in he grabs me and turns me around. He starts singin 2chainz "Ass so big I told her look back at it." I laugh automatically. He gives me a smile and I get in the car.He jogs to the driver side and he gets in.

While we driving I gotta jam I turn on his radio and I pop in a CD. I started singin boosie and wiggling in my seat.

*4 minutes later we pull up*

We sat there for a minute cause it was kind of early. Then when I saw Jasmine I was going to get out but before I could Kasen said: "Damn I drove you to school but I dont get no kiss?" I laugh and I kiss him on cheek. He said "nowl Ma bring yo fine ass here." He grabs my arm and pulls me back, he starts to kiss me and I started kissing back, Until I saw Jacob looking at us from the front windshield he looking pissed so I get out and run to him. "Whats wrong with you?" I say. "Bitch you got some nerve." He says. "Bitch?.. Who the fuck is you talking to I didnt do shit to you." I say starting to get pissed. Before he could reply I saw Kasen get out the car looking pissed,he walked over to us and he pushed me to the side. Next thing you know he punches Jacob in the jaw and they start to go at it. Jacob hit him one good time but Kasen is quicker he rushed up on Jacob and whooped his ass. I sat there enraged and suprised.

*owee well Team kasen or Team Jacob you still can choose*