Another Day More Drama

Me and Kasen were still on the couch the next morning.I got up and checkes on Hazel. She was still sleep so I went into the bathroom and took a shower. After a couple minutes of showering I got out and picked my clothes out. I picked out my black suit pants,a white button up shirt, and my black blazer.I put on my black Toms also. I then put my hair into a bun and gave myself a chinese bang. I put on my Rolex,my diamond studs, and my wedding ring. I looked in the mirror and I was satisfied.I had 30 minutes til I usually left. I went downstairs and made myself some toast and I put nutella on it. I ate it and then got the baby monitor. I placed it next to Kasen Just in case Hazel woke up. I then got the keys to the black lambo and got inside to start my journey.

*30 minutes later*

I got to work on time.When I walked in coffee was already on my desk. I sat there and filled out some paperwork.Thats when I got a call....

*Unknown POV*

He think he can just talk to me any kind of way he got me fucked up.I brought him in this world I can take him out. That lil bitch he with got him tripping. I gotta take her out. I know where she work and all this bitch goin get hers believe that.

*Dezmonds POV*

Somebody called my office playing. They breathing hard and not saying nothing I just dont feel right.I wasnt going to stress it though. Today was a slow day and I was just ready to get home to my family.After a couple hours of filling out paper work it was time to go.It was dark outside and I was walking to my car. I felt like somebody was watching me so I sped up. When I got in the car I locked the doors and sped off.

I got home a couple minutes later.I was walking towards the porch when I felt something hit me in the back. I bent down and it was a rock with a note attached. The note said: Bitch watch your back cause I could have got you back at the office. I turned around and a black van sped off.I literally ran up the steps to the porch. I unlocked the door and locked it behind me.I was panicking so bad that I just sat in front of the door and cried.

Kasen came down a couple minutes later. When he saw me he ran to my side. "Dezmond what happened?" he asked. I tossed the note at him cause I was lost for words. When he read it I could see his body tense up. "I'll drive you to work and pick you up ok?" he says. I nod but I was still crying. Why is it always me with the drama?My thoughts were interuppted when Kased pulled me up from the ground and took me over to the couch.He rubbed my thigh as I sat in his lap and cried.A couple minutes later I was done crying but I stayed planted to his chest.He then looked me in my eyes with soo much passion and kissed me.After the kiss he took me upstairs and he stripped me from my clothes.He gave me one of his big shirts to wear til he was done with my bath.When he was done I got in and felt a sense of relief.

*Kasens POV*

Who ever thinks they getting to Dezmond got something coming.I might got a kid but Kasen Harrison aint nowhere near soft.Somebody better tell these niggas out here Kasen aint soft. Everybody gotta be man someday.

*Wow Kasen is mad as hell Dezmond is panicking. Hazel sleep all the time and I bet yall cant guess the Unknown POV It will shock yall when you find out. Well thats all I have to say right now.Well guys I have no clue how to end this story anymore lmao thanks to yall supporting thug love probably wont end no time soon well until next time...bye*-Destini=)