Ride For Your Love

*Ok before I do the chapter I was going to do I got and Idea Kasen is going to think some more after this chapter. Enjoy*

*Back to Dezmonds Pov*

I woke up and Kasen was still sleep. I got up and decided to make him breakfast. I go into the kitchen and I start cooking eggs,pancakes,bacon, and I made coffee. I sat down to eat my plate and I must say my cooking is the bomb.com. I ate my plate and I got up to wash dishes. While I was washing them I felt Kasen wrap his arms around me. He kissed me and I showed him his plate. He smiled and gave me a big kiss. He sat down to eat the food and I went to the living room.

*30 minutes later*

There was a knock at the door and I went to open it. I opened the door to a light skinned boy with dreads. He smiled at me and he pushed his way in. "Who the fuck are you?" I say with attitude.He laughs and says "Im Jaquan ma'". I roll my eyes "Im not yo ma'" I say in a angry tone. He was about to say something back until Kasen came in and daped him up.

Kasen grabbed my waist and walked me to the living room. He sat me down and told me we had to talk. I sat in silence with alot going through my head. He grabbed my hand and just when he was about to tell me somebody kicked the door in 3 men rushed in with military guns. They made us get on the floor and they dragged us to a wall. I knew I couldnt show fear so I decided to keep quiet. One of the men set there gun down and slapped Kasen in the face. I couldnt take it I had to do something. The men left me in the room and took Kasen and Jaquan to the basement. The one that set his gun down forgot to pick it up so I had to do it. I picked up the gun and I waited for them to come back up. The one that forgot the gun came up first. I shot him in the head and I could hear the other two coming I get behind a corner and I wait. One comes around the corner and he gets the same punishment as the first. The last one came and I missed him he tried to shoot me back but he didnt have bullets. I shot him 3 times in the chest and I knew it was over.

I sat in the corner and cried. I have never killed anybody in my life so this was terrifying. I heard footsteps coming from the hall but I didnt care I sat there and cried as much as I could. Kasen and Jaquan came around the corner and the first thing Kasen did was pick me up from the floor. He held on to me tight and I felt safe.

Jaquan called some of Kasens workers in to get rid of the bodys. Kasen took me to see Jasmine and get something to eat. After we did that we went to my house and we talked to my mom about school. Then we went to my room and we had a conversation.

*The convo will be in the next chapter guys thanks i have 135 reads wow umm I freaking love you guys*