The Set Up

*Kasens POV*

When Dezmond got in the car I kissed her because she always seems to calm me down."We gotta talk" I say to her."Whats up?" she says. *I tell her about what my mom said* "What did I do to your father I barerly know him"she says throwing a fit."Calm down I have a plan its gonna involve you and Jacob ok?"I say to her. "Ugh this is going to be a bitch move I bet" she says rolling her eyes. She has no Idea....

*Dezmond's POV*

"WHY I GOTTA KISS JACOB??!!" I scream. "Dezmond calm down its the only way to get him to come here and tell me something" Kasen says."MAN IF HE WANTS ME LET HIM TAKE ME IM TIRED OF ALL THIS SHIT IF THEY DONT WANT ME WITH YOU WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE" I scream..I didnt even let him say anything I was siken out. I started hitting everything in site.Kasen stopped me from hitting the wall and pinned me against it. His lower pelvis was rubbing against me. "Look Dezmond I'm here because I love YOU I married YOU I didnt marry nun of the lying ass niggas and bitches in the street,your my wife,my babymama, my everything Imma make this right after this fuck all that we getting outta here after this shit"he says. I had no words to say so I kissed him.I broke the kiss and left him there jaw dropped. I walked downstairs and Jasmine was sitting on the couch with Hazel.I told her she can leave and I grabbed Hazel.I brought my baby upstairs and kissed her. Kasen was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head down. I was fin to say something but Hazel beat me to it. "Mama,Dada" she says. Me and Kasen looked up at eachother."What did you say mama's girl?" I coo at her. She giggles and then points to Kasen. "Dada" she says.I hand her to Kasen and she kisses his cheek.He looks at her and smiles. "Yeah im your daddy and I will always be here for my little girl" he says.She cuddles up to him and starts falling asleep.He carries her into the other room and puts her in the baby bed.When he comes back in he grabs me by my shirt and pulles me to the bed. Im laying on top of him. "Thats another reason why I'm still here" he says.I smile then get up. I pulled him up with me and walked us over to the bathroom.

Dezmond wants a piece of her cake.(;

*next day*

I woke up to Hazel crying.I went and got her a bottle then sat in the rocking chair."Mama" Hazel says."Girl you growing up all ready I know you are going to have the boys falling head over heels,but let them know that I dont play"I say teasing her.She just giggles until she falls asleep on my chest.I got up and put her in the baby bed. I went into the room and Kasen was sitting in bed thinking. I climbed on top of him and he looked at me. "I love you Dezmond" he says randomly. "I love you too" I say back. "Alright you ready for the plan today?"he asks. I nod. "Well lets get this show on the road" he says. I get up and go to the bathroom. I start up a shower and hop in. After the hygene thing I picked out some rainbow color tights,a black tank top,and my black sandals.I got my keys and I told Kasen to be ready.I got into my gold and black Audi and sped off. I got to Jacobs crib and I could see the black van parked halfway down the street. When Jacob came out I whispered the plan and went to where the van could see us. I sat on the back of the Audi and Jacob was between my legs.He leaned in and finally kissed me. It didnt feel right but we did it until the van went passed us.That when I let go and hopped in the Audi as fast as I could...

*Kasens POV*

I was on the couch watching basketball when a heard a knock at my door.I opened it and in walks the man that my mom claim made me. The man that walked out on my mom for a young bitch.I was pissed but I couldnt show it."Look boy that hoe you with aint no good she around here kissing white boys and shit" he says. "Man what you talm bout" I ask. He pulls out a picture and in my mind I laughed Dezmond looked like she wasnt into it at all."Man that dirty hoe I got her" I say lieing my ass off."Lets get rid of her son" his dead beat ass says. "Hell yeah we goin take her down" I say. Little did he know right now my crew was killing his punk ass crew. Just then Dezmond walked into the door and she froze. My so called dad raised his gun at her. "Son what are you doing kill this bitch"he says.I plant a smirk at my face and with no remorse I raised my gun to him and emptied out my clip into his head.After I did that I called the crew then took Dezmond upstairs. We checked on Hazel but her little self was still sleep. Now that this was done I was moving my family out of Cali....

*Well damn Kasen and Dezmond make a good set up team.Hazel said her first words if yall wanna see what she look like go to the chapter when Dezmond had went into labor but well guys please keep reading and I will update before I head to California next week end cause While im there I wont have time but guys keep voting and supporting. I love you guys soo very much and Im feeling better for anybody who is wondering well until next time-Destini=)