Fresh Start (The last chapter)

*This is the last chapter make sure to check out the sequel Im writing It going to be called: Thugg Love: Second Generation. Im sorry to end on a short notice and a short chapter but my next book will make up for that.*

*Dezmonds POV*

It took us all day to get unpacked.We had bought 3 houses in Buckhead.Alvaro and Tahiem lived on the left of us and Jasmine and Quad lived on the right.When we all got settled down we decided to go to the race track and turn up.I got the keys to the white Tahoe and Kasen put Hazel in the car.We drove to the raceway and paid the fee.Jasmine told me she would watch Hazel until out race was over. Kasen got the black car,quad green,Tahiem white,Alvaro blue,and me purple. When the race started Kasen and Quad were too busy ramming into each other to see me pass by them. I was on my last lap and when I got around the corner Alvaro caught up. I rammed into him and he was behind. I crossed the finish line with first. Alvaro had second,Kasen and Quad tied for 3rd and Tahiem 4th. When I got out I claimed my trophy.Kasen came over and kissed me. I walked over to Hazel and she was clapping for me. "good jwob Mama" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks baby girl" I say. "Eat eat Mommie!!!" she says pulling on my pants and pointing at the pizza parlor. "Go ask your daddy" I say. She runs over to Kasen and says "Eat eat daddy!!"."Ok baby girl"he says picking her up.He comes over and grabs my hand.We all walk over and get pizza and laugh and talk. I zoned out from the rest of the group and thought about the past,the present,and the future. I then looked down at Hazel. She didn't know what she was going to have to go thru when she gets older but I will make sure she knows that she has her family with her. Kasen snaps me out my thoughstd when he kisses me. I smile.....I think I'm ready to give my daughter a good life. Well I hope she finds Thug Love like I did. :)

*Who is ready for another book?? I know Iam well the next book is the sequel and its going to Hazel and Jasmines son. I wonder what they got in store. But read it. FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE UP BY TONIGHT SO BE READY AND PLEASE READ IT AND VOTE FOR IT. KASEN AND DEZMOND WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY BOOKS SO DONT WORRY THERE NOT GONE ITS JUST THAT THEY GOTTA HAND IT OVER TO HAZEL. OH YEAH IM JUST GOING TO POST A PICTURE OF JASMINES SOON TO BE SON ON THIS PAGE SO YALL WILL SEE HOW HE WILL CHANGE OVER THE YEARS.*WELL I HATE TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY FIRST BOOK BUT I GOTTA MOVE ON SO READ MY NEW BOOK PLEASE :).-DESTINI