The Wedding Planner Pt2

I woke up the next morning with my hubby's arms around my waist. I looked at the digital clock it read 11:30. I groaned "I hate that country ass bitch" I say aloud. "I thought you liked her" kasen says. "She is ok its just that I like my sleep" I said to him."Tonight I will have a suprise for you" He says. I smiled "Thanks babe but if you will excuse me I gotta get this day over with then I will be done until the day I walk down the aisle" I say. He gives me a head nod and then a kiss. I then got up and took a shower,brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I went to the closet and picked out my black levis,red v-neck and red and black jordans.I put my hair in a bun and waited on Ashley. She finally called and told me to come outside. I made Kasen get up and walk me to the door. I opened it and she was already outside. I kissed Kasen and walked out to her car.Here comes the bride of California.

She drove to a huge church downtown. It was white and black. We got inside and it was humungous,there were white benches on the first and second floor of the church and then the ballroom was the 3rd floor."Well what do you think?" she asked. "Its very lovely"I say almost lost for words."Thats good well next we have to taste and decide on a cake for the wedding" she says. "ok"  I say. Ughh this is going to be a long day.

*Kasens Pov*

I decided that since Dezmond has been tired I would get her fvorite snacks and movies and have them waiting on her. Before she could get home though I would make her a bubble bath and let her soak up. I went the the kitchen and got: peach sodas,hot cheetos,mr.goodbars,and chips ahoy(the gooey kind). I sat them on the bed and put the sodas in the cooler. I walked back downstairs to the movie room. I picked: Menace II society,Ghetto stories,Poetic justice,Juice, and Pineapple Express for her to watch since those were her favorite movies. I brought those upstairs and decided to cook something. I went to the kitchen and I decided to make: Fried chicken,mac and cheese, baked pork chops,collard greens and corn bread. Yeah a nigga can cook real good. I cooked for a atleast a hour and 30 minutes. I ate my plate and then put a plate up for Dee. I didnt have nothing else to do so I decided to play the game. I could do that for hours at times.I was playing the game for a good 2 hours until my phone vibrated. It was a text from Dezmond she told me we had a chocolate wedding cake and that she would be home in 15 Minutes. I ran up to the bathroom and started the hot water. Dezmond didnt use cold water at all. I then put the bubbles in and let it fill up. I walked back downstairs and I heard a knock on the door. Dezmond was looking tired as hell and bout ready to pass out. "I forgot my key is all she said as she leaned into my chest. I waved to Ashley then closed the door. I picked Dezmond up and took her to the bathroom. She saw the bubble bath and immediately started stripping. I left out and gave her privacy.

*Dezmonds Pov*

I was soo tired but when Kasen showed me that bubble bath. I was all in for it. I started stipping my clothes off and then I got in. The hot water was soothing against my skin. I sat in there for a good 30 minutes until I decided to get out. I hopped out and got a towel and wrapped it around my body.I walked into the closet and picked out one of Kasen's shirts. I went to the other side and picked out my bra an dunderwear. I dried off,put my clothes on and went to the bed. I saw all my favorite junk food and my mouth started to water."Before you touch that junk food come eat" Kasen screams from downstairs. I laughed to myself he knew me so well. I walked downstairs and he had a plate of soul food on the table. "Umm I cant eat this whole plate by myself" I say. He gives me a smile "Just eat ma'" He says. I dug into it and I must say my bae could cook. A couple minutes later everything on the plate was gone. I unzipped my pants and let my lil belly get some room. Kasen walked up to me and kissed my tummy. "My little girl or boy will be in there someday" he says. "We dont have long" I say. He nods then kisses my lips with passion. I told him about the cake some more then went upstairs to  watch the movies and eat my junk food. A hour later I fell asleep with Kasen and the wedding on my mind.

*YOU GUYS OWEEEE THIS BOOK WILL BE ENDING SOOON *TEAR TEAR* BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM GLAD YOU GUYS ARE READING WELL I WILL START A NEW BOOK AND IT WILL BE ABOUT DEZMOND AND KASEN'S CHILD :)  HMMM THAT REMIND SME GENDERS ARE COMING SOON OWEEE AND BABY NAMES :) BUT GUYS I WUV WOO <3 AND CONTINUE READING* -DESTINI=)