Settling Down

*3 weeks later* Dezmonds'pov*

I woke up and looked at the clock its 3:30 damn. I got home late cause the girls decided to throw a party for my wedding.I layed in the bed and couldnt help but just think about my wedding date. In 2 more days I wouldnt be Dezmond Hudson. I would be Dezmond Harisson. I smiled and started playing with my ring. I was interuppted by Kasen walking in. He smiled and kissed my lips. "Goodafternoon baby" he says. "Goodafternoon kpooh" I say back to him."Im going to the gym with some of the niggas I'll be back later" He says. I give him a nod and he walks downstairs and out the door. I continued my thoughts. A couple months ago I wouldnt have pictured myself settled down or engaged.Most of my friends are shocked too. Dezmond was a heart breaker. But Kasen was drug that made her stop her ways. I was ready for this big leap, I wanted to make this one thing in my life I dont regret. I wanted Kasen physically and mentally. He was my drug, Like a crack head needed crack I need Kasen. I remmber when we were kids and we use to play lil stupid wrestlen games and he use to let me win.

*Flashback*

"Kasen stop playing!!" I screamed.

He grabbed me again and slammed me in the dirt. My pretty natural hair was getting messed up. Then I got him back. I switched the position and pinned him to the ground. "You win" he says. "Yay!!" I scream. He laughs and then gets up. He helps me from the ground and we dust each other off. We then walked towards the swings. I sit on one and he pushes me from the front. I was trying to kick him until he caught my foot. Thats when we looked into each other eyes and he told me for the first time he loved me.

*End of Flashback*

Me and Kasen never spoke of that day after it happened. But I still dream and think about it. I loved him ever since that day. We has always been there for me. Thru heart breaks,family problems and weight problems. Yeah I use to be fat but now I could pull any nigga I wanted even if he had a girl. Yeah Im conceited but so what ever girl should be. I guess I was thinking too hard cause Kasen came back in and said I was in the same spot for 3 hours. I gave him a smile and told him about the flasback I had. He just smiled and came over to kiss me.

*Kasen's Pov*

I came back from the gym and Dezmond waa still in the same spot. I asked her what she was thinking of and she told me about the flashback about us when we were young. Ayee I gotta say I had always had feelings for Dezmond. She was always there. When I had problems with a female,money,family,and basketball. I became so use to be around her when Im not around her its like I go crazy. That girl just dont know what she does to me. Just like a bank needs money I needed Dezmond. She was a ride or die chick, when you need some money she will sell a brick for you. If you running from the people she will try her best to hide you. Thats how real she is and Im glad I was marrying a ride or die female. Because Dezmond was the last of the dieing breed. I got me a keeper and I know that Fo'show.

*Dezmond and Kasens thoughts were in this chapter cause I was just tired and didnt know what to write about but next chapter Is the wedding. Guys my next book will be fantastic I swear longer chapters,better grammar and You still get to have Dezmond and Kasen in the next book I make but I love you guys soo much the reads,the comments,the inboxes, I appreciate it but The next chapter I will update Tuesday probably :)-Destini=)