Another Treaty

*Dezmond's POV*

I got the cookies out the oven and brought them into the room where everybody was. Everybody ran towards them and I just laughed. I then went upstairs and decided to call the person back. The phome rung 2 times and then I heard the voice I never thought I would hear again.

Me:Jacob?

Jacob: yeah,Look dont hang up on me I just wanted to talk to you can you meet me at Taco Bell or something.

Me: Sure I'll be there in 30 minutes.

We hang up then I hear Hazel start crying. I walk in and pick her up. I guess she can go with me. I got a black hoodie out the closest and put my gun on my waist. I cover it with the hood and then grab Hazel and go downstairs. I packed some bottles and some wipes. Before I left I told Kasen and the gang that I was going to get Taco Bell they all shouted for ms to bring them something back. I went down to the garage and got the Tahoe. I strapped Hazel into the back. I then got in and drove off.

*30 minutes later*

I pulled up at Taco bell and got Hazel out. I went to the cashier and ordered 2 of the 24 packs of Doritos Loco Tacos. They told me 30 minutes and I sat at a booth with Hazel.Thats when Jacob walked in. I waved and he came over to where I was. He looked better from the last time I saw him."Hey Dezmond" he says. I give him a wave and he looks at the car seat. "Who's this?" he asks.I smile "This is my daughter Hazel" I say. "She looks just like you" he says. I smile and then he turns serious. "Dezmond I made a huge mistake when we were in school,I let you slip away I shouldnt have beeb acting like that I'm sorry" he says. "I accept your apology and Jacob you made a mistake I truly did love you but you were too blind to see that but guess what? I won this battle I have everything I ever wanted." I say. He nods and looks down like he is sad. "You wanna hold her?"I ask reffering to Hazel. He nods yes and I unstrap her from the seat. I hand her over and she giggles at Jacob. "Why does she giggle?" he asks. "She does that to everybody Alvaro said she thinks were ugly" I say. "When did you see Alvaro?" he asks. "He is at my house with everybody else you should come it would be fun" I say.

*30 mins later*

"Ma'm your 24 packs" The cashier says. I put Hazel back in the seat and I walk over. "Cute baby" he say.

I smile and Hazel giggles at him. I can tell she os going to be goofy lil thing just like I was. I grab the boxes of food and get in my car. Jacob tails behind me as I go back to the house. When I got there I made Jacob get the food and I got Hazel. When I walked in with Jacob behind me everybody looked. He sat the food down and everybody grabbed food..besides Kasen. I knew he wanted a explanation,so I grabbed him and took him upstairs. "Look he apologized and I invited him Kasen, we cant just count him out we gotta forgive but we dont have to forget" I say.Kasen did the weirdest thing ever...he smiled. "Come here" he says ending the distance between us. He picked me up and kissed me. "Im glad you forgive people Dee your a freat mom and wife" he says. I smile then we look down and Hazel sitting there giggling. I pick her up and go back downstairs. I guess everybody was talking and having fun. I was having fun myself,This is the family I wanted....This is what I needed.

*Another chapter on this rainy day well thanks for the love and support guys Im honestly happy to say this story was a good story to write I love you guys and I will never forget you guys This story has been hell but aye we made it thru well 1 more chapter then Thats the end. I will start my other story soon guys please read :) Read and vote on this story too. Last chapter will drop Friday guys I love yall-Destini=)