Time To Get A Job

*Dezmonds Pov*

After everybody left I went upstairs,took a shower then put my pajamas on. I checked on Hazel one more time then went in to the bedroom and decided to catch some sleep cause in the morning I was going to look for a job. I knew what I had in mind though.I finally drifted off to sleep.

*Next morning.*

I woke up early cause Hazel was crying. I fed her a bottle and sung to her. I had to get ready so I woke Kasen up and gave Hazel to him. He took her with no complaint.I went into the bathroom did my hygene thing then picked out and outfit. I picked out my black skirt that stop a little bit above the knee,a white button up shirt,A suit jacket and my black heels. I curled my hair and put in some diamond studs. I looked in the mirror and I was satisfied. I walked into the baby room and showed Kasen my outfit. "You look good babe" he says with a tired voice. I kiss him and Hazel then I grab the keys to the black Lambo and peel off.

*30 minutes later*

I pulled up next to the law firm. Yup I wanted to become a lawyer. I wasnt taking no for an answer. I walked in and asked to speak to the man in charge. A secretary led me into a elevator and pressed a button. She brought us to 30th floor and we stepped out into a big office."Take a seat" a tall white man said to me. I sat down and he stared at me. "So what brings you here?" he says. "I wanted to become a lawyer,I have a bachelors degree I studied law online and I would like to know if you were looking for any lawyers." I say. "Well actually Iam you and another lady applied she seems a little bit unprofessional,but you,you look like you could crack a case for anybody." he says with a smile. "So what does that mean?" I ask a little nervous. "Welcome to the team" he say extending his hand. I shook it and said thank you. I was soo happy. "Now mrs....." he trailed off. "Harrison" I say. "Ah yes Mrs.Harrison I would like for you to start Monday morning is that fine?" he asked. "Thats great" I say. "Ok see you monday" he says. I shook his hand one last time and exited. I was ready for this.

A couple minutes later I got home and went inside. I walked upstairs and saw the cutest sight ever.Both Hazel and Kasen were sleep and Hazel was laying on Kasen's chest.I quickly snapped a photo and sent it to instagram. I decided to let those two sleep. I called up Jasmine and let her know the news. She was supportful and said she would watch Hazel when ever Kasen needed to do his business. I thanked her then hung up. I called Tahiem too and he told me he wanted to take me out to dinner tonight. I told him yeah and we decided Olive Garden was the spot. I walked back up to hear Hazel crying. Kasen woke up and started rocking her. I walked up and grabbed her from him and starting singing. She started to giggle. "What you laughing at mommies little girl" I cooe at her. She just laughs some more cause she cant speak. "Kasen I got a job" I say. "Where?" he says. "Well your looking at a lawyer" I say with a grin. "Thats awesome baby" he says. "Dont worry either I will watch Hazel while you work" he says. I smile,I was a lucky girl I had a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter. "Oh yeah Tahiem wanted to take me to dinner and I want you to go" I say. "Nowl I actually like being here with Hazel can I stay?" he asked. I smiled "Sure,Im just gonna go change" I say. He gives me a kiss and I return it. I walked to the closest and decided on some pale purple skinny jeans with black ink splattered on them, a black top and my black Loui V's. I let my hair stay down and then I put some lip gloss on. I walked into the room and Kasen was playing Hazel. When he saw me he stopped. "Hazel look at mommy isnt she gorgeous?" Kasen says. I giggle then give them both kisses. After I kissed them both I could her Tahiem's horn. He has a Gran Tarino and the horns loud. I walk down stairs and out the door locking it behind me. I got in and we drove off.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up and got a table in the back. "So where you goin be working at?" Tahiem asked. "Im a lawyer" I say to him. "Good I might need you when I kill my ex." he says. "Wait which ex?" I ask. "Jamayah" he answers. "Omg what happened to yall?!?!" I ask shocked. "She was bitching calling me a pussy and shit so I dumped her ass" he says. "Wow" I say. Thats when the waiter came and we ordered our food. I got shrimp pasta and Tahiem got some panini thing. We then got Margarita's and ate and laughed. Afterwards he took me home. I went in and Kasen was sleep. I guess tommarow me him and Hazel will have a family day. I went to the bathroom took a shower put on a tank top and some short then climbed in bed and caught some z's.

*Kasen's POV*

I woke up and Dezmond was already up. She was in the baby room with Hazel. I walked downstairs and made myself and Dezmond some breakfast. After I ate I took Hazel and got her dressed while Dezmond ate. I put Hazel in a pink polo shirt,some pink tights and her pink chucks. I was going to spoil my daughter regardless of what anybody says. Dezmond came up and said she wanted to go get ice cream and shop for the baby. I told her aight and I got in the shower.After a couple minutes of showering I went and picked out my clothes. I put on some cargos,a polo shirt, and some chucks. Dezmond usually takes the longest to get ready. We waited on her and 30 minutes later she came down wearing a pink polo shirt,some pink levis, and her pink chucks. She matched with my daughter. We was all swagged up and we got in Dezmonds pink and black hummer.We pulled up at the ice cream place and Dezmond ordered a Vanilla cone for me and Hazel to share,and she got her self a chocolate fudge cone. I honestly think all the chocolate is nasty but thats Dezmonds favorite. We sat down and ate. Hazel was tearing it up. She was growing teeth slowly but she could chump on some ice cream. After we ate we drove to target and Dezmond picked out wipes and stuff. I took Hazel with me into the food section and thats when I saw..........

*Dezmonds POV*

I was in the baby aisle when I got this feeling. I went to the food section and Hazel is being held by Jaharee. I stopped being soo worried and walked over. "Kasen you scared me" I say. She was giggling at Jaharee and then he handed her back to Kasen and we shared a hug. "Hows life" I ask. "I just got back from The Dominican Republic, I got the invite to the wedding Im sorry I couldnt go. Aye imma stop by later and give the baby something" he says. I nod and we go to the check outline. We paid for everything and went home. I turned on the news and I couldnt believe who's face I saw on the most wanted list.....

*OWEEE WHO DO YALL THINK IT IS WELL YOU WILL NEVER GUESS SO YOU WILL FIND OUT TOMMROW MMKAAY?? LOL WELL LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME WELL CONTINUE LIKING AND ADDING ME ON INSTAGRAM: LIP_STICK_GODDESS WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME-DESTINI=)