5.17.13???

I got out the shower and I decided to call Jasmine from the privacy of my bathroom. I called and she sounded worried. She was being stubborn as fuck so I guess I got to harass her. "Jasmine I aint got time for games please tell me" I say. After I said it things got dead silent and I had  a weird feeling in my stomach and then she told me *CONVO*

Jasmine: I kinda of go with Jacob.

ME: THE FUCK WE SUPPOSE TO BE FRIENDS RIGHT? YOU SUPPOSE TO BE MY GIRL RIGHT?? NAWL BITCH YOU KNOW HOW I FELT ABOUT HIM FOR A WHILE. HE MY EX AND I BUILT A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM CAUSE I DONT WANNA RUIN MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM.I KNOW HE MY BESTFRIEND BUT YOU BROKE THE CODE, RULE NUMBER ONE: DONT EVER DATE YO HOMEGIRL'S EX IT CAUSES PROBLEMS BABY GIRL DONT BRING YO ASS AROUND ME AND I DONT WANT NO CONTACT WITH YOU BYE!!!

Before she could reply I hung up in her face.My brother taught me one thing if you got a ex dont let yo homegirl,cousin,bestfriend, or any girl you close with get him next,he cause problems. I walked out the bathroom heated. Its like Kasen saw right through my lil smirk I gave him."You loud dee" he says. "What you mean? I say."I heard yo conversation so im guessing you and jasmine aint cool nomore?" he says. "Man it aint cool,you know the code she broke it she out the fam." I say. He nods his head. "What she do? He says a short period afterwards. "Jacob " I reply back. "shid you cool yo man right here" he says with a smile. I cant help but blush I give him a kiss and we start messing around, I feel this boy slip his hands down my gym shorts and start rubbing my second pair of lips. I bite back a moan but I fel it coming. I pull his hand out my gym shorts and he give me a teasing smile. He did it on purpose now he is going to pay. I tackled him and started tickling him,he giggled like a 6 year old and im not going to lie it was soo cute. We stopped playing and I let him take a shower. I dont see why I was stressing over that junk thats my ex for a reason. I decided to leave it alone and deal with my own situations.

*MANE DIS STORY GETTING TURNT I LOVE YALL DOE 1,007 READS MANE I FUCKING LOVE YALL MAN I SWEAR YOU GUYS ARE WHY I DO THIS WHEN I SAW THE READS I FLIPPED OUT IN PROBABLY NOT GONNA UPDATE TOMMROW CAUSE IM GOING TO A PARTY!!!!!* UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER- DESTINI