Dinner With Lawyers

I woke up at 8:45 and I decided that I would go to the little dinner. "Kasen get in the shower while I dress Hazel we are going to a family dinner with my boss and some of the co-workers." I say. He gives me and ok. I walk in to were Hazel is and she starts giggling. I love my little girl soo much. I put her in a black and red Jordan shirt,some black baby Levis, and her Bred 11's. I picked her up and played with her she was getting big now. I placed her on the bed and got up to grab my phone. I walked back over and she crawled to a different spot. I was shocked I didnt know she could crawl. I got where she was and she crawled into my lap. She grabbed my hair and started trying to stand her self up. I got her off my hair and helped her. When she got to her feet I let her go she took a step and wobbled then fell over.Just then Kasen walked in. "Kasen she can crawl and she tried to stand" I say excited. He smiles then comes over and kisses me. "We made a smart child" he says."I love you" I say to him. "I love you alot more Dezmond Harrison" he says. I smile.

I got in the shower and sung Bad by Wale. Thats my shit:

Is it bad that I never made love

No I never did it but i sure know how to fuck

I'll be a bad girl I'll prove it to ya

I cant promise that

I'll be good to ya

Cause I have some issues

I wont commit

No im not havin it

But aleast I can admit that I'll be

Bad to ya (to you) Yeah I'll be good in bed but I'll bad to you.

After I sung her part I got out the shower. Kasen was in his Levi's,Jordan shirt, and Jordans.He took Hazel into the other room,so I could get dressed. I guess our family was going Jordan and Levi down. I got my black and white Jordan shirt,my black levis, and my black and white Jordans. I curled my hair then put my wedding ring on. I walked into the baby room and checked the time. It was 9:15. Kasen grabbed the car seat and I carried Hazel down to the Range Rover. Kasen hooked the car seat up and I put Hazel in the seat and made sure she was locked in safely. I got in the passanger side then Kasen drove off.

We got there 13 minutes later.I got Hazel's car seat and carried her in. I spotted my boss and I walked over to him. "Mrs.Harrison im glad you came" he said."You must be her husband?" he says to Kasen. "Yeah Iam nice to meet you Mr...." Kasen trailed off.

"Call me Brian" the boss says. They shook hands then he turnt his attention towards Hazel. "What a gorgeous child you have" he says. I say thank you and Hazel giggles like she understands what he is saying. "Well come meet my family" he say. He walks us over to a very skinny white women and she had black hair. "This is my wife Catherin...Catherin meet my best lawyer so far Mrs.Harrison" he says. She give me a warming smile and then he turns towards a young boy probably 13 or 14. "This is my son Josh" he says. Josh looks me up and down then takes my hand and kisses it. "Nice to meet you ma'm" he says. "Nice to meet you too" I say while laughing. Kasen grabbed the car seat from me and we went and sat down. A couple more lawyers and there familys came in. A black girl and her family came and me and her talked. After eatting we exchanged numbers and went home. Hazel was sleeping like usual and Kasen was him self as usual. When we got home I got Hazel out and put her in her crib. I then went downstairs and Kasen was laying on the couch. I climbed on top of him. He put his hands on my waist. "Dezmond am I a good father?" he asked. "Of course you are why would you ask?" I reply. "I dont know its just that your boss was looking at me like I wasnt on his level" he says. "Hey look at me,I dont care what he thinks of you,your the best father ever dont forget that" I say. He smiles then kisses me. The kiss deepen then next thing you know he carried me upstairs and we did it (WITH A CONDOM).

I woke up the next morning and I had a notice saying I didnt have work for 2 days cause the boss was going to a meeting out of state.When I went to get up I fell. Kasen walked in and laughed. "I tore that ass up" he says. "Whatever" I say. He picked me up and gave me one of his shirts. I put it on with a pair of girl boxers (dont judge me). I walked into the baby room and Hazel was still sleep. I went downstairs and made breakfast. I made chocolate chip pancakes,bacon, and eggs. I ate my plate then I brought Kasen his. He sat in the bed and ate it. "What you wanna do today?" he asked. "Lets go get some clothes for Hazel" I say. He nods then finishes his food. He took the tray downstairs and I hopped in the shower.When I got out I picked out my sundress that is short in the front and long in the back. I put on some black sandals and put my hair into a bun.I then went into the baby room and Kasen was in there holding Hazel. I took her from him so he could take a shower. I dressed her in a black and blue chuck taylor shirt,some cute levi shorts and her black chuck and her blue chuck. Kasen came out wearing the same thing as her. I think its cute that they match. He grabbed her out the crib and I got the car seat. I got the keys to the black hummer. After strapping the seat in Kasen put her in and I got in the driver seat.

We got to the mall 50 minutes later. Kasen got the car seat and carried Hazel. We went to Dillards then went to the baby section. I got 10 polo shirts for her and then we went to Underground station and got her some chucks to match all the shirts. We then went to the food court and I got 2 slices of pepperoni pizza from Marco's and strawberry milkshakes from Chick-fil-a. We sat down and I gave Hazel one of her bottles. Me and Kasen ate our food and then I spotted Jasmine and Quad. They were holding hands. I didnt wanna ruin there date so I didnt say anything. I picked up Hazel while Kasen threw away the trash. We walked back to the car and I strapped Hazel in. I hopped in and then I felt my phone Vibrate you wont believe the text I got.

*YALL WONT BELIEVE WHAT IMMA WRITE TO SUPRISE YALL BUT I ACTUALLY DID MORE CHAPTERS THEN I THOUGHT I WOULD DO SO IM GOING TO CONTINUE THUGG LOVE A LIL WHILE LONGER. SO CONTINUE TO READ AND VOTE LOVE YOU GUYS*-DESTINI=)