Life Time forever

I woke up the next morning and something hit my mind....I was suppose to go meet up with the mexican last night. I got up and grabbed my phone. I called her but this bitch didnt pick up. I didnt stress it though. I walked over to where Kasen was sleeping and rubbed his face.His eyes opened and he gave me a smile and intertwined our fingers. "Lets just stay in today" he says. "Ok dont get tired of me and leave" I say. "Never that baby" he replies. I kiss him and go downstairs. I get some grease ready on the stove then I grabbed some eggs and started to beat them,I added cheese then I stirred them some more. I put them in the pan and started cooking.

A couple minutes went by and my eggs were done. I grabbed a bowl and put them in there.I made my way upstairs. Kasen was on the computer looking at his facebook. When he saw my eggs he got up quick and tried to eat them. He my bae but food is my second love. He reached for the fork and I bit his hand. He looked at me like I was crazy and then he grabbed the bowl and sat it on the dresser.He walked back over and put his hands on my waist. "You biting me now?" he ask. "Grrr" I growl at him. He then picked me up and laid me in his lap. He started to bite from my lips all the way down to mystery box. I moaned but then I started to blush. He looked at me and blushed too. "Marry me." he says. I gave him a shocked look. "We too young for that and we got the business." I say.

"Fuck the business I want you,I want you to be my first my last and my forever,I wanna grow old with you Dee im not rushing you but im tired of waiting you my everything." He says. I hold back tears,but they come out anyways this is so sudden,but,I knew it was the right decision. I looked him in his eyes and said..........

*THE END*

Lmao just playing but...

I looked him in his eyes and said "Yes im ready." He grabs me off the bed and kisses me with alot of passion. We sat there for a while and discussed the date we decided July 12 was a good day. He then told me to close my eyes. Next thing you know he pulls out a ring and says: "This use to be my grandma and grandfather's rings they loved eachother like we do." I took the ring and slipped it on he did the same with the other I wanted to cry tears of joy but I didnt know what to do. I kissed him some more. Thats when my phone rang......

*SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT STORIES GETTING GOOD I LOVE THOSe TOO DONT YOU GUYS? WELL FEED BACK PLEASE NEW UPDATE TOMMROW TOO :)* WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME YOURS TRULY,-Destini=)