Changes

We pulled up to the hospital and went to the front desk.The lady at the counter pointed us to the waiting room.We walked over and I automatically knew which one was Quad's sister they were almost identical.She saw Kasen and waved at him. Kasen grabbed my waist and pulled me to were she was. We shook hands and waited for the doctor there was alot going through my head.

When the doctor came out he told us Quad had been shot and stabbed but he was going to live. His sister was rejoicing but something was telling me I needed to talk to Quad. I walked past the doctor and searched every room til I got to the last room on the hall. Quad was sitting there drinking water and watching t.v. When he saw me he gave me a smirk and stretched his hands out for a hug.I hugged him and he whispered in my ear. "We have new company,when I get out of here me and you are having a meeting just the two of us"he says. I give him a nod and he called Kasen over.

After they talked me and Kasen went home,I was tired and hungry but sleep was the most important to me,I got in the shower put on a big t-shirt some boxers and layed in the bed,to let sleep take over me.

*Guys im getting writers block like crazy but please keep reading the story I appreciate it soo very much. well until next time...* -Destini=)