Missing Baby & Husband

*Dezmond's POV*

I woke up the next morning and I was feeling good. But something was tellin me something wasnt right.I walked into the room where my baby was suppose to be but I walked up to a broken window and a note. The note said: Haha bitch I hope you know who this is well lets just say Waffle House showed me some shit. But I got yo nigga and yo ugly ass baby. You want them back you gotta pay a price until then me and Kasen will play house for a while. -sincerely a bad bitch.

I wasnt even sad, I am on fire right now. I had to do something. I gotta get my thugg shit back. I went to the closest and got my black jordans,camo long pants and a black tank top.I didnt even have much of a stomach left. I went to the phone and dialed up the only person I knew that could handle this....Quad.

*Convo*

Quad: Hell0

Me: Quad you probably dont wanna even talk to me but I need your help.

Quad: Aye look ma' im sorry for the things I did I also gotta tell you some Im fin to head to yo crib aight?

Me: Ok.

I sat in the living room every second that went by I worried more and more about my Kasen and Hazel. I want my little girl back.

*Kasens POV*

I woke up and I was chained to a pipe in a abandoned building. Last thing I remmber was putting Hazel in the crib and then I was out. I look up and Hazel was in the car seat next to me. I picked her up out of it cause my arms were free. I calmed her down

and thats when I saw 2 females come in. "Did you miss me big brother?" I hope Dezmond kills them when she finds out.

*Dezmonds POV*

Quad came and I told him everything then he told me about how Hayley went crazy on him and threatned to kill him so he left her alone. "So whats the plan ma? he says. "She left a note with a number Imma call it cause I want my baby" I say. I picked up the Iphone and dialed the number. It rung then she picked up. "what" she says with anger. "Bitch I want my husband and my baby back" I say. "Bitch I want you in trade for your husband and kid." she says. Why she want me ugh? I snapped out my thoughts and said "Ok I'll do it." "Good girl come to the warehouse on Broadmoore and come alone or your precious baby gets it." she says. I hang up and make one last call... Im not going out like this.

*Jasmine's POV*

Ive been solo for a while been trying to figure things out. I broke up with Jacob and I was trying to find a way to apologize to Dezmond. My thoughts were interuppted when the phone rung. "Hello" I say into the phone. "Look Jasmine I need you to do me a favor..." that familiar voice says. "Alright im on my way "I say.This has to be serious cause I havent heard that voice in a while.

*Dezmonds POV*

I called up Jasmine because she was the only girl I knew that could handle shit like a bad bitch, she learned from the best. When she got there she looked confused so I talked: Look Jasmine we have been thru alot but I think its time for us to put our differences aside and work together I reach my hand out and she does it back. This was the end of our beef. "Make sure Kasen and and Hazel get out of there alive by any means necessary" I say to them. They both nod and we head out. We hop into the black Rang and speed off.

*30 minutes later*

We pull up to the warehouse and I hop out. I go to the back and give them there guns."Hold on ma" Quad says. "Lift yo pants leg up" he says. I walk up and he puts a band around my leg and then puts a gun on it. I stand up and you cant tell that I had a gun cause the pants were baggy."Look Imma have the call going if you hear anything weird come up" I say to them,they nod. I then turned towards the ware house and walked in. I walked all the way up and I could hear my baby crying. I ran into the room and she had a gun on my baby hell nawl. I was fin to say something but I was hit from behind."Shit bitch" I yell and I turned around to see Hayley. Damn this was fin to be interesting. "Well Kasen it was nice having you here but you and the kid free to go your babymama though she fin to get what she deserve" the girl Tiana says. "Im not leav-,"Kasen just go" I say."Take my baby and make sure you tell her who iam" I say. Tiana unlocks him with the gun still pointed at him. When he left out she came over and slapped me. I took that shit like a man. "Im fin to go get some shit,Hayley watch her" Tiana says. "I dont got no gun" Hayley says. "Bitch she tied up the fuck you mean" Tiana says. Hayley rolls her eyes and Tiana walks out. This was my chance. "Hayley can you please scratch my nose" I say. She rolls her eyes but this dumb ass still does it. She walks up and her face is just inches from mine I head butt her and she falls back. I pulled the gun out and demanded her to untie my wrist. She did it and then I grabbed the Iphone. "Aye quad Kasen and Hazel down there?" I ask. "Yeah ma' Im coming up" he say. I hang it up and then I hear a gun cock from behind me. I turned and Tiana had her

gun on me.

"You know what since you a real bitch fight me like a real bitch" I say.She laughs "Hoe yeen said nun but a word" she says. She throws her gun and I throw mine too. I was ready. Me and her was fighting one on one at first until that bitch Hayley wanted to jump in. But I guess god was on my side. Cause Jasmine came out and Hayley had to get her. I was beating the shit out of Tiana and then she hit me good in the temple. My vision started to blur but I wasnt going out like that. I upper cutted her and she fell to the floor cold. Next thing I know. I black out.

*I was in the writing mood so I had to write but guys books coming to a wrap now but that dont mean Kasen and Dezmonds adventures dont end. It just started. Man I love all the supporters and people who read Hell i even Love the haters cause with out yall I dont think this book would be where its at. This is off subject but man I was listening to boosie earlier and man he had said something that spoke to me. He said: so many people love me somebody gotta hate me. And thats the quote that goes with this book but vote and comment* -Destini=)