The Day Before Prom

We only had A day before prom and us girls did our thing. We were all at my house doing nails, when I got a phone call from my babe. The girls giggled and I picked up.

Me: Hey babe

Him: Hey babygirl me and the boys wanna know what color suits we gotta get.

Me: Tell Jaharee to get a blue tux,tell Tahiem red and you have to get gold.

*I heard all the boys in the background start complaining.*

"YALL BETTER GET THOSE DAMN SUITS OR YALL CAN GO TO PROM WITH EACH OTHER. " We all said.

"WE LOVE YOU!!!!" They all said.

I roll my eyes and tell them bye.

We went back to painting nails and watching re-runs of pretty little liars. I called my brother and made him get all of us Mcdonalds. When he came he told me we needed to have a talk. I told him I would talk to him when the girls left. I knew something was wrong. Bear usually doesnt say anything.

When the girls left I knew bear wanted to talk. I walked in his room and sat on the edge of his bed. He looked at me for a minute and said "you have grown up soo much." I smiled and he smiled back. "Why did u really call me in here?" I say. "I know you and Kasen love each other just dont let him make you do something you dont wanna do." He says to me. I smile and give him a big hug. I love my brother so much because he always had my back,even though he sold drugs he had a heart and thats all that mattered.

*I didnt have a good day today, School is almost out thats what I love oh well 2 more chapters today?* SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES IM ONLY HUMAN- Destini ♥