Confused???

I get on the bus and Jasmine was smiling, I knew what she was thinking. When i make it to our seat she looks me up and down and says "bestfriend that outfit is sexxy!!" I look at her she has on a pink aero shirt,levis and pink jordans. I reply with a thanks and tell her she looking fresh. She looks at my jeans and says "damn mami ass looking fat thats why kasen slapped it" I start blushing.

We finally arrive to school and get to the bleachers my bestfriend (jacob) is there. He grabs my hand and spins me in a circle then he tells me my ass is thick i give him a wink and I see his ex Jamicia coming she has had it out for me since Jacob started hanging with me she mumbles something and I quickly get heated.

Me:"What you gotta say hoe"

Jamicia: Who t.f you steppin to bitch?

*I dont kno who she gettin smart with im bout my hands not my words.*

Me: bitch step back

Her: bitch kiss my ass

I was done playing with her ass I punched her hard in the face and she hit the ground thats when i started poundin her ass in I felt some hands around my waist and I didnt fight back they carried me out the gym and i realized it was Jacob he pulled me out the school and into his car. We drive to Ihop and he asked for a booth,when we sat down the waitress came and asked what we wanted to drink I got a sprite Jacob ordered the same. She came back with our drinks and asked what we wanted. Jacob ordered french toast,eggs,and bacon I got pancakes,and bacon. I didnt wanna sound rude but i had to ask so i did : "Why you bring me here?" I asked. "You just beat my exes ass you deserve a victory breakfast" He says. I laugh and the waitress comes with our food.

After we finish we go back to my house and watch movies since we just ditched school. I get up to go change cause all the black I got on killing me I walk to the bathroom and I take my shirt off. I comb my hair and then i get sudden shock Jacob has his arms around my waist before I could respond he is kissing and biting on my neck I bite back a moan thats desperate to exscape. Before anything else could happen I push him out the bathroom and lock the door. I know jasmine is going to freak when I tell her.

I text her from the bathroom telling her to call me when she gets out of school. She replies with a ok and I walk out the bathroom. I walk past Jacob into my room and I fall into a deep sleep.

*not long like the others but ehh jacob is sweet like this in real life guys he is the best love u papi*