Back To Hell

The next morning me and Kasen got up and started to pack. We wanted to make it to the airport before 4:30. We packed everything up and gave the condo one last look. We made it to the airport at 3:30 and borded our flight around 3:30. It then hit me,I wonder how home was going to be. I wasnt in the gang nomore but I missed the fam. I knew when we got there we would be hit with problems from left to right.

*4 hours later*

We got off the flight and Marissa was there to pick us up."How was the flight?" she asked. "Good" I say back. The rest fo the ride was complete silence. We finally made it a couple minutes later. We got the bags out the car and I waved to Marissa before she drove off. We opened the door and our house was fucked up it looked like somebody had threw a party. Kasen was looking furious. All of a sudden I heard a loud moan. Kasen grabbed a gun from the closest and we walked up stairs.As we got closer I could hear somebody in there making the bed rock. Kasen looked at me then counted to three, when he got to three he kicked the door and I couldnt believe what I was seeing. Hayley is in me and Kasen's bed fucking one of the mexicans from Jasmine's gang. Kasen cocked the gun and then aimed, he then pulled the trigger and the mexican was shot in the head. Hayley was looking terrified. "Baby get her off my bed and out my house' he says. I grab Hayley and I drag her out by her arm. I dragged her out the house and in the street naked. I couldnt believe she did that to Kasen. When I got back in Kasen was on the phone with some workers. When he got off I could see the rage in his eyes. I felt bad. He went upstairs and I could hear wood snapping. I ran up stairs and he hitting the bed with a hammer. When he was done he threw the hammer at the wall and then started to punch it. I grabbed his fist and unballed it. I placed it over my heart and he seemed a little more calm when I did that. I pecked his lips and we went down stairs and started to clean up.

         *2 hours later*

We cleaned and everything was back to normal..well everything besides our broken bed. The workers came and got the body and did what ever they did with it.After they left we went to get something to eat. We were in the drive thru at Chick-Fil-a when my phone started ringing:

Can you love me for poor (let me know)?
I'm searching for my soul
Whoever turned you cold (beat this)
You need to let 'em know
I can work miracles (what's up?)
I work it physical (physical)
And when I love you close,
You can feel my heart beating thru my clothes

"YO"  I say picking up.

"Aye this Jasmine we need to talk women to women in private or something." I hear my ex bestfriend say.

"Aight well tommrow I just got back in town Im tired" I say back.

"Aight I will text u tommrow then" she says.

I replie with and Ok and then I hang up. "Who was that?" Kasen asked. "Jasmine she wants to talk to me" I say. "Aight tommrow tell her to meet you at the house I wil be upstairs being a good fiance'" he says. I smile and then we get our food and drive back to the house. We pull in the drive-way and I see Hayley and Quad on the porch. "What the fuck do yall want" I say. "Aint nobody got time for yo short ass get out my face hoe" Hayley says. I look at Kasen and he nods his head giving me permission. I run in the house kick my Jordans off,put my hair in a bun and then I come back and I jump on dis tall bitch. I was beating her ass good too she was trying to scratch me and she got me good in the back cause I felt it sting. I started to stomp her then Kasen pulled me away from her. He dragged me on the porch and blocked the path out. "Man what yall want" Kasen asked them. "Man Kasen I dont like how you treat her" Quad says pointing at Hayley. "Who the fuck you suppose to be nigga?" Kasen askes. "Nigga the fuck you mean you know me,If you got a problem with me handle that shit" Quad says with confidence. Next thing you know these two going at it Quad was trying to punch Kasen but Kasen was side stepping him. Thats when Kasen started piecing him up. Quad fell to the ground and Kasn was stomping him. I couldnt see this nomore. I grabbed Kasen and I guess Haykey was thinking the same thing because she held Quad while I got Kase. When I got Kasen I blocked his way the best I could but a 5'3 petite girl was nothing compared to a 6'9 tall buff nigga. "I think yall should come back here and Quad you out the gang" Kasen says. "You goin get yours" Quad says before he leaves. I roll my eyes and drag Kasen in the house. I locked the door behind us and walked to the bathroom. I went up stairs and into the bathroom. I went to the mirror, my face was ok but my back was burning. I took my shirt off and there was a big scratch from my back all the way to my stomach. It hurt bad. "Kpooh where the bandages?" I ask him. "I'll get them" He says. A couple minutes later he comes back with rubbing acohol,and bandages. "let me do it" he says. I laid across the bed and he gave me a towel to bite on. When he put it on my cut it burnt like hell and then it started to cool down. He then put the bandages on it and then he did something that felt awesome. He started kissing me all over. He kissed from my neck all the way down to where my zipper on my pants were. He then gave me a teasing smile. I pulled hiim closer and kissed him some more. I loved him alot and he knew that.

*I PULLED OFF ANOTHER CHAPTER I WONDER WHAT QUAD HAS IN STORE WITH KASEN AND DEZMOND OH WELL I HOPE THINGS WORK OUT HAYKEY DIRTY A.F TOO I MEAN THATS KASEN FAMILY SHE SHOULDNT HAVE DID THAT AND THEN SHE DID IT WITH A MEXICAN I FEEL BAD FOR KASEN. BUT HE HAS DEZMOND TO HELP HIM MAKE IT. * THIS SUMMER BEEN GOOD CONTINUE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM GUYS LOVELY_BAD_CHICK-DESTINI=)