SCHOOL

The next day I woke up in my bed.I guess Kasen took me home. I got up did the hygene thing,and picked out my outfit. My outfit consisted of the new black and white Jordans,Black skinny jeans,white shirt and black jean vest. I walked over to the mirror and did a side bang,and combed the rest of my hair. I texted Kasen and he told me to come pick him up before I did I made my mom and brother breakfast. I left it on the stove and went to the car. I got in started the car and popped in a boosie cd.

*10 minutes later*

I pull up to Kasen's house and we looked like a real couple. We had the same outfit on. He got in and I guess he wanted to tease,cause when we kissed he started rubbing my thigh. I giggled and pulled off.

We made it to school in no time. We sat in the car until I saw Jasmine pull up in her new car. I literally ran to her car,she was inside with Jaharee and it looked like they were arguing. "Well you knew what you was getting yoself into I dont give a.f its over" he says while getting out the car. Jasmine looks like she wants to hit him but I know my chicka. She goes around and she swangs at him but he grabs her arm and twists it. She yelped in pain and my fight mode was entered. I ran up and pushed Jasmine out Jaharee's grasp and I started to beat his face in. It took Kasen and my homie Javont'e to get me off Jaharee. When they got me up I walked over to Jasmine and I gave her a hug. She was crying hard and I didnt want to see it. "Give me your keys" I say. She hands me the keys and I drive her home. I run to the door unlock and I take her inside. I run back to her car and speed off. I got back in school just in time.

I went to Mrs.Angeliques class and Kasen was there. Jaharee was in the seat next to him. When I walked to my seat Jaharee threw a note at me. He was apologizing for his actions and I respected that.We got through the rest of our lesson great.

The bell rung and I rushed to lunch.When I got my food I sat with alvaro because he usually cheers me up when Jasmine isnt around.Our convo was like this:

(BTW ALVARO HAD THIS CONVERSATION WITH ME YESTERDAY HE REALLY IS FUNNY.)

ME: HEY SISTA

HIM:HEY BROTHA

ME: WHERES JACOB?

HIM: I DONT KNOW

ME: OH YOU GOING HOME AFTER SCHOOL.

HIM: YEAH MY TRASHCAN IS COMFY

ME: YOU SLEEP IN THE TRASH CAN??

HIM: YEAH SOMETIMES A BOX.

ME: WHAT DO YOU EAT?

HIM: THE BOX

ME: HOW YOU SLEEP IN IT THEN?

HIM: I SLEEP IN HALF A BOX.

We both laugh and enjoy our lunch.Next was connections. P.E was boring because we dont do anything. I chilled with my bae the rest of that period cause I was eager to go home. When the end of the day came I gave Kasen a long hug and told him to pick me up from Jasmine's house in a while.

*5 minutes later*

I pulled up at Jasmine's house and I unlocked her door since I had her keys. I walked in and she was sitting on her couch with a gallon of ice cream watching re-runs of pretty little liars. When she looked at me I could tell she had been crying. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. We sat there for an hour straight like we use to and enjoyed the ice cream and episodes.

I didnt notice I fell asleep until Jasmine was shaking me. "Get yo ass up Kasen out there" She yells. I groan and she walks to the door. "Kasen she wont get her ass up" she yells. He walks in and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder but I didnt care. I fell into a deep sleep

*GUYS SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT IM GOING THROUGH A CRISIS JASMINE AND JAHAREE BROKE UP FORREAL MAN THATS MY BESTFRIEND AND I DONT LIKE SEEING HER HURT LOVE U CHICKA I SWEAR P.S IM GONNA BE A MONTH STRONG JUNE 5 OWEEE* -Destini♥