NYC Meet and Greet Recap

So my sis Kainedd did a meet and greet recap for her experience at the NYC meet and greet. If you want to share your experience dm me and I'll tell you where to send your write up.

Also it doesn't just have to be Aug stuff. If you have another favorite artist you got to meet, concert you went to, or something you want to recap I'll post it to if you want to share.

Kainedd 's Experience

So!
It was amazing! He was so sweet.
But at first I spoke to Travis and told him how adorable Callie was. He goes "really you think so?" 😂 and then he later says yeah she is. So then the moment of truth came around. There Augusts tall behind was, standing there looking amazing 😂😂😂 But as soon as I go where he is standing he pulled me in for the tightest hug! And I melted literally! We shared some words Travis took a picture and then handed the phone to me. August took it from me and then we recorded a snap. He did most of the talking and I kept saying "Yes" because those are the only words I could muster up lmaoo and he made fun of me for that!  Then he chose a filter for the video. Gave me another hug I told him I loved him, congratulations he said thank you baby he loved me too and then that was a wrap lol. I stayed for fifteen minutes in the store just to process it all! And then yesterday night he retweeted our video! His spirit and smile literally lifted me up. He's an amazing individual and I can say that for a fact!