Late Night Convo -- questions from the survey

I'm going to post a few of the questions
Me and him asked each other. you guys write your answers. I tried to choose some that made sense in this setting. It'll tell you my answers and his.

1 Complete this sentence "I wish I had someone with whom I could share..."

Him - my life with. I'm about to be 30
This year. I need a drink. (He took a drink 😂😂😂). And I just feel like it's time. I've done all I there was to do (I think he meant he was a hoe 😒😂😂😂)

Me - fun things to do. Looking back on my answers I sound like such a kid. Fun things to do. I was nervous too so...😩😂😔)

2. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.

Him- that my work and career is extremely important to me. That my faith is important to me and so is my family. And it's just important that if we're friends you respect those things. As I will respect the important things in your life.

Me - that I've been disappointed with people close to me before and right now I need people who will support and celebrate me. Otherwise I'm not interested. I'm not going back down that road

3. What does friendship mean to you?

Him- being around people with good vibes who add something to your life make you better. Not just taking.

Me - I agreed.

4. What roles do love and affection play in your life?

Him- im a pretty hard worker so it hasn't always been high on my list. I was and still am in a sense married to work. But I'm older now and I've began to ask myself who am I working for? It's nice that I have been able to accomplish the things I have, but i want like sons that I can say carried my legacy ya know?

Me - only sons? (Sips my drink as I call him out on his clearly male chauvinism. 😒 what about daughters?)

Him- you like to argue.

Me- no I just asked a question

Him- whatever kid you give me I'll be more than happy.

I almost spit out my drink when he said that. 😂😂😂 goodbye. 

Anyway, my response -- I feel like I was made to love if that makes sense. I'm happiest when I am showing love and affection to someone.

Okay y'all answer the questions! Those who ain't sleep