Daily Check- In

Somebody made me aware that they missed these so I'm going to try to do them as often as possible.

I guess I should say this. I went to try to update one of my books today. And I realized, I couldn't. At first I thought it was writer's block.

But the more I thought about it, the more I realized the real problem is that I have lost interest in wattpad. It isn't as fun for me as it used to be when I begin.

I'm appreciative of my readers yes. And I don't want to completely leave without finishing the stories I have going at least.

But yeah. That's how I've been feeling for quite some time actually. Hence, I guess why I haven't updated my actual books.

That's not why I took the break but I guess the break solidified that I felt that way.

There are different reasons for why I feel this way, I don't care to go into all of them.

But this is the only book I've been updating for a while, because it's the only one that has kept me remotely interested. And I also see how  vital it is for others being offered a forum to discuss their opinions and the problems that plague them. Because let's be honest we all need someone to talk to at times. And our family and friends might not be the best option and this book allows for a safe space to do that. And I don't want to rob anybody of that chance to do so.

That's why I am particularly picky in guarding this book from forces that aren't about positivity. I know they are people who lurk just to see when the negativity will arise so then they can comment. Because let's face it, there are people on here who only speak up when negativity arises but don't have shit to say on things that are positive. Wattpad has taught me that.

Anyway, I've went through several bouts of this before. And I usually got over it pretty quickly. But I just can't seem to shake it this time.

I don't know maybe things might change, but for right now that's where I'm mentally at.

Just thought I'd share. Despite all of that I do genuinely love the people in this book that actually contribute. Your jokes, your brilliance, just letting me know what's going on in your life, it really does brighten my day at times.

So know it's not personal. ❤️

Anyway enough about me, how was your day? 😄