Daily Check-In

I haven't done one in a while. Decided to see what's up with you guys.

I'm really good. I had a long face to face convo with my best friend about how I felt and his attitude. He said he was committed to changing so we will see. I feel like an apology is not simply words but changed behavior. So if his behavior doesn't change and still feel the friendship is one side sided, I have to let it go.

remember that y'all. If someone tells you they are sorry, the true test of whether they are or not, is changed behavior. Nothing else. Not words. Not promises. Actually changed behavior. If they behavior doesn't change they don't  value you or the relationship or friendship. Whatever it is. That's across the board in every situation. No excuses. At least not for me.

In the bae area- my guys  sister is in town and I met her and it seems like she doesn't like me for some reason. She was extremely snooty to me when I met her.

I understand they are best friends. It's like she practically raised him, so I understand her being protective of her brother.

But she made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Uncomfortable to the point where he asked me to go out with them today and I said I'd pass.

I didn't tell him why cause he adores his sister. Like adores 🙄. But I didn't feel like dealing with her.

I don't care how successful you are. How beautiful you are. You should never find it necessary to make another woman feel like shit because of whatever you got going on.

It's like have you ever been around someone and they aren't blatantly  rude or mean, but they do it in an under cover shady way? That's her.

I don't know. That has me aggravated a bit, but how have y'all been?

Hoping y'all staying beautiful and black? Lol. My Aunt says that 😂😂😂