Sister Submission

Guys when you send me emails put your username from now on. I'm
Starting to get quite a few and I don't want to mix people up. Anyway dm about where to send submissions. And if yours isn't posted, I'll do so soon. I try to do one a day in the other I receive them.

-------------

----------

This ones from The_Trib3 .

So there's this guy, and we dated for a while, but then we broke up. Even though I was the one that ended the relationship, I was still heartbroken. I mean in tears all the time, I could literally feel the pain of the heartbreak from my heart. I ended it because I felt like we argued to much, we were both very petty. Plus there was too much going on in my life and his, it was way too much.

So after the breakup, we ended up becoming friends again. THEN we tried dating again, but that ended soon. I know y'all probably like "Why you keep going back to him?" But y'all don't understand how much I feel for this guy. I mean I fell in love, for the 1st time. And it wasn't peaches and cream, but I still will love him till the end.

So now we're currently talking, and I honestly don't know where we stand. Simply because we act like we're in a relationship, but the title isn't there. He told me he basically has a son, and I'm not like most girls who would leave him. Because the child isn't his, he's just taking care of him. And I think that's sweet. I don't know about y'all.

He's so nice. Whenever I need something, he always volunteers to buy it. Being the person I am I reject...I'm very independent. He wants to take care of me, but I like taking care of myself. We both have the same dream which is to become a pharmacist...(If you caught that;don't judge)

I want to give him my all, but at the same time I don't want all the arguments. Because when we do argue, we stop talking, then one of us have to cave and text the other. And of course there's an AGE DIFFERENCE, he's older by 3ish years. You might be saying that's not bad, but to my parents that gonna be horrible. And no we haven't had sex, I'm still a virgin but of course he's not.

And most of the time I'll cave first, because I miss those text from him, saying how much he loves me. And the late night phone calls.

I wanna give him my all, and be in a relationship. But I want the same from him. We don't argue as much, and I honestly love him. I just want the same in return. Should I leave him alone? Or should we give it another try?