Sister Submission

I'm starting to notice I talk too much about myself in here, I don't want people to be like damn--- we don't care  about you and dude lol, so I'm going to stop. Save y'all the boredom. 😂😂😂

Anyway this submission is from KingAugustAlsina . I have an inbox full of submissions I'm going to do them all. Bare with me loves. I'll post one later tonight as well. Remember if you don't want to anon tell me your username otherwise I won't know who it is. I have quite a few.

-------

My problem is this : Should I tell him I want him back?

E is my first everything. I've been in love with this guy since I was 12 and we've been on and off for all of my highschool career.

The last time we were on was in 2015. We decided to take another shot at it because every time we try, it's something else sis. Whether it's his friend falling for me and telling him to back off or me getting tired of waiting on him to make a commitment.

After trying and failing in 2015, we called a quits and decided to just not be anything to each other; not friends, not friends with benefits, nothing.

Soon after I fell into another relationship. Sad to say it didn't last.

About two months ago, my best friend texted me and said he was checking up on me. We got back into communication and sis I'm telling you, I've never felt so good. I'm ecstatic but scared.

E and I have so much history.  Sometimes I feel we're this great love story that gets a crap load of views and votes on Wattpad.

I feel myself falling for him all over again, find myself wanting to tell him let's try again.

But apart of me feels that if I get him back I'll be disappointing my best friend. She can't understand why would I want someone who constantly hurts me. She doesn't understand that you're never fully finished with your first. She doesn't get it. I feel he's not the same guy he was when he was 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19. We've both changed. I see him changing. He took me out for my birthday the other day and we felt so much like a couple. Taking selfies together, him holding the door for me, him talking about settling down, telling me that his mama said you're never done with your first.

I need my E back sis. So tell me, do I tell him I want him back? Despite the fact that we have a crappy way of loving each other, do I tell him that his K needs him by her side again?