Sister Submission- Too Big to be picky

I have a back log of submission guys, I'm going to get them out asap. Sorry for the delay.

----------

So all of my friends are currently booed up or engaged. I'm the only single one of the group. They all tell me it's because I'm too picky and that I don't put myself out there enough for men to notice me. The other day I had this discussion with my cousin and she told me I was too big (FAT) to be as picky as I am. I immediately ended the conversation cause she had tried my life and I really started to think does society hate fat people that much that they won't even think to let us dare have morals and values and standards? And why is it that because I'm plus size I'm supposed to settle for anything someone gives?

Here's my list of what I want to see in a man that I would like to date:

Handsome (cause I ain't got time for a tree monsta I'm too beautiful to settle for that-- my level of confidence is a story for another submission.)

Tall (I'm 5'10" and I enjoy wearing heels from time to time.)

Intelligent (for me that means street and book smart.)

Funny (laughter keeps you young.)

Kind,caring, and supportive (self explanatory.)

Great Hygiene (Cleanliness is next to Godliness!)

Last but never least GOD FEARING ( Cause I Luh God...y'all know that rest)

So do you guys think I'm just plain too picky (low key unrealistic) or should I just start telling mofos to try me not!?!?

My Response : it's rather long but it's a great article I read that address just the whole thick thing in general. And how guys look at it. It's written by a guy. Anyway in short no and your expectations are not unreasonable.

---
Is she thick or fat? Who gives a fuck by black girls are easy blog

What's the difference between thick and fat? Who decides when the PH replaces the F? The Answer is: Who gives a fuck. There is a debate in America over the weight of a woman, and what's attractive and what's not. Black people in general have become the punch line when it comes to a little more cushion for the pushing. Kristie Alley famously proclaimed her love for Black men after she lost her Cheers figure. Lisa Lampanelli's entire stand up is built around Black men wanting to do her. In the past ten years or so White women have used this notion of big is okay because the Blacks said so, not necessarily as a racist joke, but as empowerment to be comfortable in their skin.  That's a good thing.

Black men do care about a girl's size; we're not breed to think bigger is better, but we do come from a culture where the big ass is worshipped. This whole notion of a phat ass with a skinny waist is not the norm, those are the exceptions. Food doesn't go straight to the ass, and this entire Lola Luv, Nicki Minaj shit is brand new. When I was twelve and I saw a grown ass woman, she was a grown ass woman. I'm talking stacked, ass might be a bubble or it may be wide, wasn't no Mel B abs going on, they ate chicken wings and French Fries and every nigga on the block was trying to fuck. When I did the blog on Is A Phat Ass Important, women were quick to point out they weren't fat but phat. All that shit is subjective to a point. Niggas don't discriminate when the pussy's in their face. They show me pictures of the skinny girls in their phone, but they fuck and prefer bigger women. Don't front for me homie! My god brother would talk so much shit about big bitches; then he married a big girl, why? Because his ass fell in love with her. When you're a man and you see a girl that's pretty it doesn't matter if she's Hallie Berry's weight or the old Jennifer Hudson's weight. We live in a country where they put bacon on every damn thing, "Paris Hilton skinny" is the exception.
Fat jokes are funny. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, making fun of Precious was the best thing to come out of that movie. I just thought of two new ones while writing this blog. Black jokes. Jewish jokes. Any joke that offends in a creative way is funny. Let's not get sensitive over it. But joking and actually feeling that way are two different things. One of the negative stereotypes about big girls is that they do anything for a man because they're loyal to a fault. I've met some plus size ladies who have been suckers. But it has nothing to do with their weight, it's their self-esteem. They let a dude like Piimphand spit game in that ear and the next thing you know she's paying his car note. I've seen it happen. But the same shit happens to skinny bitches too. It's about the person not the size.